Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Characters Co

Thank you! We run a business that does a great deal of preorders and cancelations are a normal part of our business. We expect this to increase customer satisfaction greatly!

BlossomPop!

Any good business owner knows that customer satisfaction is the backbone of loyalty and success. When researching my competition the negative reviews I see most often are to do with customers struggling to cancel orders and not receiving prompt communication when needed. They then have to struggle through time consuming refund processes.

Thankfully my customers don't have to struggle through something so easily fixed. I am incredibly grateful that this app exists! The app is user-friendly, intuitive, customizable, and streamlined. It has a great price and a good 4 week trial period, which combined with its functionality, was an instant sell point for me. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is serious about their business. When you think about it, you've got more to lose without it.

Bailey's Bling Boutique

I am excited to implement this as it will allow my customers to edit their orders and choose their free pieces when they win a free accessory!

Diamond Skin Pro

Brilliant app, it fills the massive gap Shopify has. Order editing/cancellation without getting your support team involved is a game changer!

ADELLINE

I love this app. I think it should exist within shopify without an app. I think its a very basic necessary function

Azantle

This app gives a super functionality to enable your customers with the capabilities of re-editing/cancelling order. In a nutshell more power to your customers so that you work less. Installation is a brezze!

Bellacalda.com

I used this app for my valuable customers to cancel or edit their orders and this app helped me a lot!! This app is easy to understand and provides maximum support possible.

CASE U

We use this app to make it easier for our customers to edit, cancel, or re-create orders. The installation is quite easy and fast, it's working properly. The support team very helpful for any kind of queries or issue you faced (if any). We hope that this application will become more complete and be trusted by many websites. Recommend for all Shopify Stores.

Athlekart

wonderfull had a great experience .thanks for a wonderful app,the app is built isn support and updated based on recent requirement.

Vitbox

Really good app. Adds 3 helpful functions for only $5 a month. Highly recommended. Simple set up and works great.