Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Watts Regulator Co

Just set this up, But we have been looking for something like this. Excited to see the reaction we get from our customers!

CANDY HOUSE JAPAN

This company provides a wonderful support. They help to localize for Japanese currency very very quickly. They do listen to the users. We hope their business go better and better.

mf tshirt company

This app is just what I needed to allow my customers to self-service order edits and cancellations. Well done. Easy and intuitive setup. Well worth the monthly fee.

HadinEEon

Just installed, it seems powerful and helpful. It would effficiently help customers change their orders without email seller.

Bro Ministry

We were wondering how we can provide an order cancel option on our store https://www.broministry.com and Orderify did the job for us. The best order cancel and editing order app which provides the best features for order cancellation. Thanks to the developer. +1 to the support

Zink Print Online

good app, do not understand why shopify does not have this feature already, while some customers reported that they still could not find how to cancel or edit and order it might not be clearly visible to customers.

Craftyourbar

perfect app to cancel and edit order.
It' enough for customers.
I put the 5 star on review.
I recommend for all shopify developer.

Advancekart

I used this app for my grocery store and it helped a lot to my customer support team and also to my customers.

Essdeeshop

This is easy and simple to use and setup. Quick customers support email replies too. Saves a lot of time for us now.

Abstract Ocean

Really useful app. Prevents many, many support tickets where the customer forgot a discount code, or needs to make some other change to the order. Great value!