SC Order Tags & Flows

SC Order Tags & Flows

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited July 28, 2021

Really great app, very powerful... solved a problem which I thought was going to be a real issue. Support was excellent as well, went the extra mile for me. Would recommend.

Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shop Circle replied July 29, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that Order Tagger was the solution for you.

July 28, 2021

Extremely useful app that allows us to tag based on the order location. Reliable & knowledgable support assisted us when tags weren't getting added due to another apps interference. Would recommend highly for automating tagging on orders/etc.

gc2b
Time spent using app: 21 days
Shop Circle replied July 29, 2021

Hi Cameron. Thanks for the super review! We're pleased to hear that the Delayed Tagging feature proved to be the solution for your Order Location tags.

July 28, 2021

Gets the job done just like I wanted. Took a half-hour to figure out how to tag orders based on the delivery method but got it to work. I tried using the "Carrier service used for the order" criteria but since it didn't work I used the "Shipping option used for the order" instead. I had to figure that out on my own, wrote an email and a developer reached back out shortly later so would have had it fixed either way. Was a bit misleading but quick replies from their team solidified my 5-star rating.

Mat's Beard Bar
Time spent using app: 8 days
Shop Circle replied July 28, 2021

Thanks for the kind review Mat! Great work figuring out how to tag your orders using the available Carrier Service criteria... hopefully Order Tagger is tagging your orders quickly and efficiently and is helping you to manage your fulfillment process.

July 26, 2021

Great and usefull app. Is a important solution for our business. The support is grat too. Clears and fasters!

Detody.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: 3 days
Shop Circle replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our Order Tagger app Gonzalo! Although our Tag orders based on the Country and optional Region criteria wasn't quite what you needed, I'm glad you were able to use our Dynamic tags feature to tag the order automatically with the region from the order data.

July 8, 2021

Order Tagger is one of just a few essential "couldn't run our store without this" apps. The backdating feature has saved me several times when I would otherwise have spent hours (days?) sorting manually through hundreds of orders. Whenever I'm not able to figure out how to set up a flow, their wonderful support jumps in and saves the day (Thanks Stu!). Five Stars from a very picky ecomm entrepreneur ;)

Yellow Leaf Hammocks
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shop Circle replied July 9, 2021

Hi Rachel, thanks for this super review. We're so pleased to hear how much the app is helping you run your business, and that we have been able to provide solutions for your tagging requirements. All the best!

July 8, 2021

This app has helped our store sort specific orders, It has saved us a lot of time! Steve helped me with an issue we were having, he was quick to solve the problem!

Obsessed Garage
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Circle replied July 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bryce! Glad we were able to overcome those problems you were experiencing with our delayed tagging feature!

July 7, 2021

Great app quick response with any issues very helpful would highly recommend pairs well with shipstation

Coalition Tattoo Supply
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shop Circle replied July 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Christopher, glad we were able to help!

July 1, 2021

This app worked perfectly to allow us to add EDI to our shopify walmart marketplace orders so we could tag the walmart orders. Easy to set up and reasonable price.

Giorgio Foods
Time spent using app: 8 days
Shop Circle replied July 1, 2021

Hi Angela, thanks for the great review. Happy to hear the app is helping with your Walmart orders.

June 22, 2021

Very helpful app for adding custom tags on orders based on business logic. Can be used to help with fulfillment and logistics. Would recommend!

GFP Delivered
Time spent using app: 10 months
Shop Circle replied June 22, 2021

Hi Cory, thanks for the great review! Happy to hear how the app is helping your store. All the best!

June 17, 2021

I have been looking for an app that can tag orders in multiple ways and this app works perfectly. As a newbie in building websites and did not know fully how to install it, the customer support Stu was amazing. He helped through the whole process . Simply awesome! 10/10

Bizu Patisserie and Cafe
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
Shop Circle replied June 18, 2021

Hey Chrissy, thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure helping you get set up with the app. All the best!