Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Protectly

This app adds a lot of functionality for store owners with specific fulfillment requirements or just needing orders tagged a certain way. If done right it's very useful and saves a lot of time. Support is quick and helpful

January 21, 2021

Thanks for the great review Roman! Glad we were able to advise on the set-up of your tagging rules to help with your fulfillment workflow.

Hell Babes

I had a little trouble setting it up, but Steve was immediately responsive, and help me tremendously figure out what I was doing wrong :). He made sure it was working perfectly and I really appreciated the incredible support! I would definitely recommend it!

January 17, 2021

Hi Jessica, thanks for the great review and for highlighting and working with us to find the bug in that rule. Glad to know that everything is working as intended now. Thanks!

MediaMarkt

Awesome and reliable app! It had a huge evolution during time and now is very complete with many options, add/remove tags, AND/OR rules, schedule rules to be active/inactive witg tag removal, Delay option, etc. The support is great too, with nice and fast support. 5*****

January 6, 2021

Thanks for your great review Marco! Good to see you're using a range of features within the app to identify and tag your orders.

Savor

Order Tagger has been perfect to help us manage fulfillment in the different warehouses we use. Their customer service is impeccable - fast and thoughtful responses with detailed explanations. They even added a new sorting function to fit our individual needs. Highly recommend.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Rachel! Glad we were able to create a new criteria that allows you to identify Gift orders.

Bags Boards

This app has saved me a huge amount of time by automating tagging and allowing me to create specific filters. Highly recommend and customer service is awesome.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Nic! I'm glad to hear the app is saving you time and helping you to streamline your back-office operations.

Shinesty

This app has much more flexibility available than the standard flow app, including triggers based on line-level properties and better handling of complex logical operations.
Also great/quick customer support.

December 16, 2020

Thanks for your great review! Glad we're able to help with your line item properties rules

Fearless Sports

Amazing app and really helpful and responsive team that's created custom rules for us. Highly recommend.

December 1, 2020

Thanks for the great review Karina, glad we were able to help with your custom rules.

Pick N Mix London

These guys are amazing. They managed to make a whole new trigger and feature in 2 days. If you need anything they always reply and I can't see how any other app can compete with that. If there's something they don't do. Just ask and they will do it! Thanks so much and I can't see ever having a Shopify store without this app!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your great review Will! I'm glad we were able to help you to tag orders when a tracking number is added to a fulfillment.

Angels' Cup

Order tagger has been amazing! It ties in directly to the store and allows you to create tags based on any dimension you could want. Super quick and easy to get going and very intuitive to use. Also, their customer service team has been extremely helpful!

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your great review Jeff! Glad we were able to help you with your tagging workflow.

Ruohonjuuri

Essential app especially for bigger online warehouses. Helps to pre-organize orders to achieve different workflows for different needs in order processing. Also kudos to the customer service. Almost immediate response and eager to develop new ideas that would benefit all of the Order Tagger users. Thanks!

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're delighted to hear that Order Tagger helps you with your order processing :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16