Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 10, 2020

Worst app ever i installed in my store..........................

Shit***Apps... Note Recommended..................

we-nexus
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Booster Apps replied June 10, 2020

Hi there,

Not a big fan of the swearing, but I understand that you might have been frustrated using the app for some reason.

More than happy to help dig into any issues you may have had if you'd like to share?

June 8, 2020

Time wasted, it does not work to increase page speed, It does not work in Gtmetrix or any tool , so stay away

Harmony Headbands
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Booster Apps replied June 8, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. You are absolutely correct, the app will not show any increase or decrease in GTmetrix or any other tool.

From our FAQ on the dashboard of the app:

Important Notice:
This app will not increase or decrease any pageload speed metrics such as Pingdom or Gmetrix. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps DO NOT account for second page load times in their results.
-----------

The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

June 2, 2020

I would rate zero if I could. Took my score down 5 points instantly, these shopify plugins leave a lot to be desired, all of them.

The Kuvu
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
May 31, 2020

There's no way to get a hold of the company and I need help. I'm getting website errors across every page and it looks like there’s uncompressed JavaScript files being served all from your app.

Can you enable compression?

Thanks

Kpop Exchange
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 30, 2020

The app only takes 2 seconds to apply but I retested my site on third party tester and it's still the same....

ecclesmedia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Booster Apps replied June 8, 2020

From our FAQ on the dashboard of the app:

Important Notice:

May 21, 2020

JE VEUX MON REMBROUSMENT DE LA GROSSE ARNAQUE !!!! DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Nature & Co
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 13, 2020

Page does not speed to load faster..........................................................................................

Sole to Soul Footwear
Time spent using app: 3 months
Booster Apps replied May 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

April 7, 2020

I tried and then rechecked store speed. It is the same. The app did not do anything to increase site speed.

FIT365
Time spent using app: 4 months
Booster Apps replied April 7, 2020

Edited April 7, 2020

My website run very slow, i have downloaded this app from the app store because i read that it really helps to make the website load faster, unfortunately it didn't help and my website still running very slow.
there is no option to contact any one in this app who can really help, no contact info no costumer support.
I don't understand how this app has 779 reviews 4.8 Rated.. something is wrong here.,,

BarbersBest
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Booster Apps replied April 7, 2020

Edited March 1, 2020

I started Shopify with my previous domain and have changed since. Booster apps could not detect my new domain and there is no way to change it or boost my current domain.

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore