Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Free
One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Flume Clothing

Actually slowed down my loading time by about 300ms. No point in using it unless im pressing the button in a wrong way.

Paul Jarrel

I don't how it work so well for everyone.

We checked our website speed before adding the app with the google speed check.

And we checked it after.

The website went slower and even worst after the second day.

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore

I started Shopify with my previous domain and have changed since. Booster apps could not detect my new domain and there is no way to change it or boost my current domain.

BarbersBest

My website run very slow, i have downloaded this app from the app store because i read that it really helps to make the website load faster, unfortunately it didn't help and my website still running very slow.
there is no option to contact any one in this app who can really help, no contact info no costumer support.
I don't understand how this app has 779 reviews 4.8 Rated.. something is wrong here.,,

April 7, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

Trailful Outdoor Co.

One click optimization, seemed easy enough. Increased my page load time in GTMetrix from 3.3 seconds to 5.7 seconds, and decreased my PageSpeed Insights (Google) scores from 43 Mobile / 86 Desktop to 33 Mobile / 70 Desktop. Not good!

November 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Cheers, Stuart

Kpop Exchange

There's no way to get a hold of the company and I need help. I'm getting website errors across every page and it looks like there’s uncompressed JavaScript files being served all from your app.

Can you enable compression?

Thanks

A.T.I.Z

Its still slow. This is the second time i have tried this app and this is the second time that it is letting me down. Come on there has to be something better yous can do.

February 16, 2020

Sky Arrowz

I used this app to optimize my website loading time even though the app says no need to take any actions my webpage still takes close to 14 seconds to load.

June 25, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review. You are absolutely correct, the app will not show any increase or decrease in GTmetrix or any other tool.

From our FAQ on the dashboard of the app:

-----------
Important Notice:
This app will not increase or decrease any pageload speed metrics such as Pingdom or Gmetrix. The app preloads links, which only works from the second page view. These apps DO NOT account for second page load times in their results.
-----------

The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

Cheers
Stuart

Messerpunkt

After installing the performance data of the page actually got worse. So I had to delete it again and looking for another one

January 28, 2020

Cheers, Stuart

we-nexus

Worst app ever i installed in my store..........................

Shit***Apps... Note Recommended..................

June 10, 2020

Hi there,

Not a big fan of the swearing, but I understand that you might have been frustrated using the app for some reason.

More than happy to help dig into any issues you may have had if you'd like to share?

Cheers