Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Increase site speed in 1-click! Boost Conversions and SEO

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore

I started Shopify with my previous domain and have changed since. Booster apps could not detect my new domain and there is no way to change it or boost my current domain.

The Brand Decò

nothing changed, my page speed it's even wort on both, mobile and web site. Using a clean template.

A.T.I.Z

Its still slow. This is the second time i have tried this app and this is the second time that it is letting me down. Come on there has to be something better yous can do.

February 16, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

Messerpunkt

After installing the performance data of the page actually got worse. So I had to delete it again and looking for another one

January 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Heights

Didn't improve page speed at all. If anything it was slightly slower, probably due to loading more JS. Benchmarked using Google Pagespeed Insights before, tested after - no difference/slightly worse.

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔

Duke's Beard Care

Didn't see any increase in site speed. Not sure what the app actually did, but it didn't help. I guess it wasn't a bad test for free

SienCy

Seemed like a promising app at first but then experienced difficulties. Reached out for support and was completely ignored. Shocking. First ever app that i’ve come across that doesn’t offer support so be weary of this if you happen to experience any issues. Find an app that offers support!

M-MAX audio

My web speed was drastically lowered with the Google speed meter. I do not recommend it, it is to have a module that is not needed

December 13, 2019

TheMFC

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

November 17, 2019

Trailful Outdoor Co.

One click optimization, seemed easy enough. Increased my page load time in GTMetrix from 3.3 seconds to 5.7 seconds, and decreased my PageSpeed Insights (Google) scores from 43 Mobile / 86 Desktop to 33 Mobile / 70 Desktop. Not good!

November 17, 2019