Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Price: Free
One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Oni-da

Great Customer Service, Fast Installment, And FREE XD! my stores speed rating was a 35, now with this easy to use app, I don't worry about speed ANYMORE!

Dope Alchemy Handcrafted

So far so good. Using this app to help boost my store speed. Customer service has been a great help getting started. Mary is awesome!

JuneBox ™

Good app. Helped me get setup pretty quickly. Support answered questions. A bit vague when I asked about how the free app benefitted them, but I guess once it works, who cares.

P and C Nursery

The service is great and app works well. Speed us up and we were suggested new apps that would benefit our site.

Sacred Spirituality

support team very good and professional. the chat is fast and helpful. not sure if the speed is faster

The Car Mats

Seems pretty good, its free so no reason not to try it. This text is here because shopify make me put.

MGLRPARTS.CO.UK

Just started to use the app, looking good and the staff is really helpful. Wish you guys all the best.

EMDORIA PARIS

For the moment I am testing this application but the communication service is excellent and fast if they are online. The answers to the questions are well explained.

Mar Tienda Ecommerce

Acabo de instalarla, hata el momento el equipo de soporte es muy amable, solo espero que la app si funcione

designerstyledressapparel

This Booster app increased my optimization drastically improving potential customers interaction with my site. My conversions increased almost instantly. Definitely a must have app for your Shopify stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7