Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Price: Free

One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

PrimoWears

Time spent using app 20 minutes

I like that this app immediately improved my site speed, the customer service was excellent, and Trish was friendly and helpful.

September 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Our team here at Booster Apps is always striving to exceed your expectations, so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please let us know, and we would be happy to see where we can improve. All the best, Kevin

Tribal Outfitters

Mary is very helpful. Hoping the app will speed up my site. I just installed it and had Mary verify my site, so we shall see.

September 6, 2022

Hey, Tribal Outfitters team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team will be delighted to assist you! Best regards, Kevin

Black & Gifted LLC

Trish did an excellent job assisting me with verifying my store so the speed can be increased by 10%. The process was seamless with Trish. Thank you for your help. The app seems to be doing well. I just do not like that it does not improve the speed score on my Shopify page. Still a good product with good service.

Oni-da

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Customer Service, Fast Installment, And FREE XD! my stores speed rating was a 35, now with this easy to use app, I don't worry about speed ANYMORE!

Dope Alchemy Handcrafted

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good. Using this app to help boost my store speed. Customer service has been a great help getting started. Mary is awesome!

JuneBox ™

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Good app. Helped me get setup pretty quickly. Support answered questions. A bit vague when I asked about how the free app benefitted them, but I guess once it works, who cares.

P and C Nursery

Time spent using app 9 minutes

The service is great and app works well. Speed us up and we were suggested new apps that would benefit our site.

Sacred Spirituality

support team very good and professional. the chat is fast and helpful. not sure if the speed is faster

The Car Mats

Time spent using app About 1 month

Seems pretty good, its free so no reason not to try it. This text is here because shopify make me put.

MGLRPARTS.CO.UK

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just started to use the app, looking good and the staff is really helpful. Wish you guys all the best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8