PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Puppipop

Your app is useful for us. Sometimes it's also has small mistakes, but I think your team will fix nearly in future, so it's not problem. I like the enthusiastic from support team.

Thank you.

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and we do appreciate it even you feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us.

Your feedback really means a lot to the whole PageFly team so we will try our best to improve PageFly and fix all our mistakes.

And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Plant Dpt

Amazing customer service. The app still has some bugs which need fixing but the team is always there to help.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Sips of Grace

Really useful to create custom pages the way you want. Useful templates but also possibility to build from scratch. Fast support service. Worth the price!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback when using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor. And we are so glad that PageFly can help you create pages.

Thank you for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

We are always here to help you when you need us.

Blumseed

We put up a new homepage every month or two. PageFly keeps us fresh and the support we receive is stellar

August 19, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
I am happy that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help. We are so grateful for customers like you.

If you have any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat so that we can support you immediately.

AngelLift

This is a very helpful tool to create customized product pages. Support is quick, very friendly and helpful! I didn't give 5 stars only because I have the feeling, the editor could be a bit more intuitive and there are some discrepancies in how elements are displayed there and how they look on the final page. But overall it's a pretty solid app and interface :)

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is really incredibly helpful for us when we receive the feedback of your experience with PageFly.
And I want to let you know we’ve just taken the good and bad things that you mentioned in your review to heart and we will absolutely try to optimize all.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

DRNK ME

The drag and drop has been a bit confusing but overall, really like the layouts and what it offers! Excellent customer service.

August 19, 2020

Your review is really incredible! And we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us.
The drag and drop mechanism seems to make you confused for the first time and we can totally understand this, and we hope that we will have more chances to work with you so we can assist you anytime you need.

The whole PageFly team is always happy to help you when you have any further questions.

leelee & sas c

I feel the app isn't as user friendly as it could be. However, the tech support is very good. I'm creating a landing page and had questions, I contacted PageFly technical support via the chat and spoke with Angel. He was very helpful! He addressed my concerns, made a video for me to follow and helped me get my landing page done. Thanks!

August 19, 2020

We are so happy that you had a fantastic time with us and we were able to help you. And thank you for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.
PageFly was created to help users to create and customize pages without as much as code possible. However, in some cases, our support team needs to check many factors that make conflicts with PageFly, therefore we will need to add code to fix these gaps.
We have been trying our best to improve PageFly better and better in the future and we really want to help you whenever you need us.

High Roller Games

This is an excellent app for easily creating custom webpages for your store. They have a lot of options available and wonderful customer service. I would like to see more page design options in the future however.

August 19, 2020

We would like to thank you for your feedback and criticism. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we’re planning to make some changes based on your recommendations.
We’re happy that you’re happy and we are always looking forward to supporting you.
We would love to make things right to meet your need so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Bemi Beauty Box

We used this app to add additional pages (please note this was 2) to our shopify platform. We had chosen the free version a year ago and everything was working wonderful. Fairly easy to use and the support was fine.

We did our last update to one of these pages about 6 months ago, where we informed that the application plans had changed (with no notice).

After reaching out to support to be told that we are receiving an amended version, but the only way that we are able to update one of the two pages was to upgrade to a $15/month program. Which makes no sense for what we are using the program.

If you are wanting to edit more then 1 page or build multiple pages then wonderful program to use.

Biggest issue for us was the lack of communication to their users who were on the other side using their "free version" only to be stuck in a situation not to update their clientele and not have any rectification versus telling us to pay the fee. And now having to start from scratch

***UPDATE
We were contacted by the management team in less the 24hrs, and the situation was immediately corrected and we were assured that the changes needed in both our service and the support team have been updated.
I was very impressed with the promptness of Kate who went above and beyond to explain what happened and rectified the situation. A very good program to use and with the communication improved I can certainly change my initial rating from a 2 to a 4 almost 5.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with PageFly.
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to sorry because your experience did not match your expectations.
Your feedback helped us to review and look back to make things better and we will try to avoid making confusion in the future and we will try our best to do everything to optimize the lack.
We always aim to deliver a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

And feel free to reach out to us anytime when you have any questions or problems, we are always willing to assist you.

STABLE of Ireland

Out of the box, this app delivered even on the free tier; likely to upgrade to a paid plan based on first impressions. And no learning curve on functionality, over-promising or dead end features.

Its important to recognise when an app developer gets the ''mix'' right.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service.
We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.
Your request was moved to our Product Developers team along with our Support team so we can base on the feedback to improve PageFly.
In the meantime, could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We are always trying hard day by day to update and improve PageFly as well as support quality.
So if you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
We support 24/7. Always willing to assist you.

Best,