PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Smith & Vandiver

the rep had patience with me troubleshooting and in creating a contact form, eliminating glitches and testing it with our emails

Stona

I experienced several bugs in my product pages, which were raised by my Customers - f.e. "Add to Cart" button stop working. The customer service has been always very good and I got very good support. I wish that the app would be more stable, the bugs are happening two often on my published pages, but still 4 stars because the customer service tries to give a very good support and fast response.

UrbanJungleFlagey

They are very fast to help when you have any problem. They have an active chat 7/7 it's very nice !

Shinebrook

Very good app. It's a little tricky to use but their customer service compensates for it. Randy especially has been extremely helpful.

The app has some limitations as for the number of third-party apps that can be integrated.

Weasy

Algumas configurações de layout são confusas de início, mas o pessoal de atendimento no chat são ágeis e gentis, sempre resolvendo as questões.

KATRIS

I've been using the PageFly for the past one month.

Support team indeed help me solve a lot of my questions, including how to use PageFly, how to solve these bugs, and we can discuss with them anytime, they listen and feedback to their dev team...etc

Nice work! It's really helpful. If I have to is hope any tiny bugs can be fixed soon and better UX dashboard.

Thanks, Pagefly team.

AEQUILL

Excellent customer support team! Fast and helped me with my problem pretty quickly and easily. Building the page itself can take some getting used too and navigating your way around will take a few goes. But overall fantastic - and free!

PREMVIDA

Great to get started building your own pages! Way better than standard Shopify features and well worth the pro or premium price!

oramii

The customer service is very very good! Anytime I have a question I get a response within the hour if not minutes. Its a great app, only reason why it isnt 5 star is that its unfortunately not that intuitive for a beginner like me. I am sure I will get better at with time.

Yisam

It's okay for my first usage. It can solve any generous website building issues. Hope for get more advanced features, such as Gradient color available, more options about variants (I have been contact to the customer service), the switching of the background image and the change of the related content form in the image are not particularly smooth. Since I am using it for the first time, many operations are very rigid, even if the effect is achieved, it is not easy.