PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

alblancatelier

I am using to complement my theme and it is very useful. It brings me more control on my website. The help assistance is also great! Touqir help me a lot! Thank you for your great work.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We're looking forward to assisting you.

Ray Skincare

It's hard to use but the support is amazing and 24/7 they are around to help and go inside your page to fix it. Very happy with it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Your feedback will be moved to our Product Developers team so they can improve it.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.
Rest assured that our team is trying to work hard every day to improve services and products for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!

Cameracal

Jumped from Wordpress and Divi builder to Shopify and PageFly. As a slow learner it has been a very positive experience in particular because of the fast and helpful support they offer!

June 18, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
Is there anything else I can do to make your store better? Please don’t hesitate to ask. 😊
Feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

GIN-JA

Initially I installed and then right away deleted it because I felt it was too hard to use. But then later I gave it another try and did struggle to figure out their features in the beginning. However, I'll say PageFly is probably the most comprehensive page building app that you can work especially when you have many external apps and you need lots of customization. It is not very user-friendly like many others have mentioned. But it is powerful. I'll also have to shout out to PageFly customer service team. They have been helpful and solved several technical problems for me. The only complaint I have is I wish they will have an upgrade plan with only product page templates at the same price as Silver plan as I actually don't need any other pages other than product pages.

Hi GIN-JA,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your review. Your feedback is really specific and detailed.
However, you are mentioning the limitation of creating product pages, I really appreciate it and I save your feedback to discuss more with my team.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help, we are always willing to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Rice Runner

awesome customer service and very easy to make good looking professional pages! I have tried other page builders and this one I like the best

Hi Rice Runner,
Thank you so much for such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers and this really made our day.
We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
So is there anything else I can do to make your store better? 😊

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Thank you!

EcoLoom

Pretty good once you get the hang of UI sections and layout . Little expensive if you want to use slideshow and some elements. The support team is very good and reliable.

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it.
We are always willing to help you and our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.

Gather

As a non-techie person it took a while to get my head around. And it's not quite as 'drag n drop' as I'd hoped or like wix. However, it's only taken a couple of sessions to get my head around it. And the online chat support has been brilliant and helped me find my way. (i never got that with wix!).

June 18, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We will do our best to meet your service expectations.
Please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

meow.cleeva

I used this app to help me create a product gallery. So far the work looks amazing and i'm thankful.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Have a wonderful day!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

South Planks

We have been using Pagefly for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. The staff are very responsive on the live chat if you need help with anything.

May 22, 2020

Hi Katie,
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.
Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Have a good night! Stay safe!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

EXEQUO

The app can get pretty complex, but there are a lot of options and there's always someone there to help you! Good job

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly