PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Officialgrabs

This is one of the best website page builder and everything about them is good and I'm really grateful for the customers service fixed my problem in seconds and If I succedd in dropshipping its gotta be 70% from this website Im promise u.

August 6, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

GaliGreen

At the beginning I was a bit lost, then I contacted PageFly support through chat and everything became much easier! Salem helped with all the issues and resolved everything! Was really patient and nice, sent me videos with explanations and guided me step by step! :-)
As a result I have a page I wanted to create and wasn`t able to so it within the theme I chose. Really happy! :-)
Thank you!!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Chatoyer-Store

Here's the thing, a lot of people are using the same themes nowadays, the great thing about Page builders such as Pagefly is it allows you to be completely creative and unique when creating your store so that you stand out. It's like a easy middle ground between using a theme that has everything laid out for you and then actually coding a website yourself (as that is a little bit more difficult ;]) I always use it on my home page so that I can diversity myself from everyone else, there's too many benefits to count but one of my favourites is changing the properties of an object such as a button from when its static to being hovered over, so you can really make it pop out and entice people to click hehe. Salem helped me today and he's helped me the past 2 days with minor things that I needed assistance with, always quick, always helps the best he can and always gets the problem solved. Allowing me to better manage my time. Great app!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

ERIJEWELRY

I just started this app and helped me a lot! Customer service is amazing! Very fast response and patient! Thank you!

August 6, 2020

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

The Keeper

New to the app and learning how to build a page was super easy and intuitive. Got my page looking how I wanted really quickly. But my gosh, the support! Wow. I hit one little snag and within a really short time, their support guy had solved the issue and I'm on my way! Brilliant. Thanks guys!

August 6, 2020

Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

The CocoLoco

This app is very easy to use and super helpful customer support! Would definitely recommend using this app.

August 6, 2020

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

walkplaystayunlimited

I used the app to create a launching page for my website. My website did not have the same photo when I opened it on my mobile vs my laptop. The chat support fixed it right away ! Thank you

August 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praises! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

iDetoxTea

Great support very helpful. Pretty straight forward to use.
Will continue to use and recommend. Would like to see more password pages themes.

August 6, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Homemate Appliances

Customer support is AWESOME.... If you are not ready for a paid subscription I highly recommend you to try out this app since all features are unlocked for free and you get the grace of several pages to test things out.

August 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Bloodbox

AMAZING!!! There are video demos for every aspect. Loved this, easy to use, and free. Thank you so much. I was able to put a customized picture password protected page on my store, as I am in the process of rebranding

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.