PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Pages for more sales with 24/7 Support

Free plan available

Marshall Travel 台灣

Thank you very much for Hamza's help, he solved it quickly and carefully, and explained the things I didn't understand very clearly. It's a very good experience.

Hi Peter!

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Regards,
Hamza S. | PageFly Team

INOMEGA

Excellente app et support technique vraiment top. Il y a toujours quelqu'un et ils sont ultra rapides. Bravo !

Hi Julien,

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Méllow

It's a really good experience in building serious ecommerce structure and kind customer service.
Andrea

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review Andrea!
It makes me so glad to know that you are happy with our support and enjoying our product.
As discussed, please don't ever hesitate of getting back in touch if you ever need any further assistance, as we're always ready to help.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team

SPRHRA | Mindful Performance Apparel for Female Athletes

Great, their team is extremely helpful and I was able to build a website I am truly proud of. Instead of paying thousands of dollars for a custom build, I was able to save that and build the website myself with zero experience - and a website I think I wanted more than what would've been built.

March 21, 2022

Hello, It is a real pleasure for us to serve you every time you contact us, it is an opportunity for us to help you create the store you want and we do it with all our love.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

Handy House Tools

The guys are really great! They are there for you 24/7 for every problem you may have. Best recommendations.

Hi Milos,

Thanks for your feedback, and I am really glad that you have a good experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Wine Whiskey and Smoke

An excellent app to further customize your Shopify store. And customer service chat with Touqir was awesome!! He knew exactly what to do quickly.
Thank you PageFly!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

FurniStyle

One of the best pages builders I saw. Their customer service is fantastic. They help you very fast.

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Marche Alfa

The functionality are great. And the team is awesome. Always there to help us when we have trouble in our development greatly recommend !

Hey there!

Thank you so much for spending some time to write about your experience with our app.
You are awesome, too! And we will be always there whenever you need assistance.

Looking forward to talking to you in the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian,

PageFly Team

RC Piano Lessons

This is a great app! We've had it for a few years and it functions for our customers in an extremely efficient way. Customer support is Awesome! Fast, Friendly and Efficient. (Shout out to Randy)

March 21, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the good things you've mentioned in your review to heart.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Juwelier Badort

We are very happy with the great Support-Team from PageFly! These guys are so kind and already helped us a lot and are very patient. We highly recommend this great app and the kind team behind it.

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us! I'm very glad to hear that you are happy with our support so please feel free to drop us a message via our Live Chat Support whenever you need assistance!

Best wishes,