PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Meksie

Location Mexico

Super easy to use, and you can build crazy designs with almost no limits. Great customer service as well and built in template!

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

Please don't hesitate to drop messages in the Live chat if you need any support or have any questions, we are always willing to assist you.

Collins - PageFly Team

MFC

Ease of use and great customer service, I highly recommend this app if you want to build your own pages.

Hi Mario,

Thank you so much for your generous review. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and support quality. Whenever you need help, feel free to drop us a message in this Live Chat, we are here 24/7 for you!

Cheers,
Zee | PageFly Team

headhero

i had some issues with billing and lin from customer service was very efficient and helpful in resolving my issue!! 5 stars!

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Anytime you need help, please feel free to reach out to us, we are always here to support you <3

Lin | PageFly Team

arthiderugs

Location Australia

I cannot speak more highly of how easy this page builder is to use, after using many others. Plus the support has been second to none. They answered all my questions, or were able to jump in an help me configure specific things. 5 stars is not enough! Thanks

October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you need any assistance that we can provide for you or have questions we can answer, please get in touch with us.

Lin | PageFly Team

The Ayurveda Experience India

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hey! I really appreciate Hamza from your team! He's always very prompt with his solutions. Thank you.

Hi there!

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Hamza | PageFly Team

FilterBaby

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love Pagefly! So many amazing use cases and the most customizable apps out of any of the other ones out there. Their support is also amazing, shout out to Cara, this one is for you!

October 17, 2022

Thank you so much! Such a great motivation for me and the team to keep improving ourselves. It’s my pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Let us know if you have any further questions or need help.

Have a nice day!

Cara - PageFly Team

Polskin

Location France

Service client très réactif et agréable ! Dès que j'ai besoin de quelque chose, je pose la question et on me répond dans la journée, ça change d'autres applications ! Merci.

October 12, 2022

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous faire part de vos réflexions et de vos commentaires.

Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires honnêtes et nous sommes heureux que vous pensiez que nous sommes sur la bonne voie !

S'il y a d'autres services que nous pouvons vous fournir ou des questions auxquelles nous pouvons répondre, veuillez nous contacter.

Lin | L'équipe PageFly

Kids Create & Play

I'm using this app to create a temporary landing page on my Shopify site. I was having trouble with formatting, and the support team was wonderful. I am so appreciative of Cookie, Angel and the entire team who helped me...they truly went the extra mile. They followed up to make sure my issues were resolved. And they were so patient with me as they worked to get my PageFly page up and running just the way I needed it. Thank you!!

Dear Elan,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your detailed feedback.

We are so grateful to have your feedback because thanks to your feedback, we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.

We have been trying every day to improve PageFly and develop more useful features. And along with this, our support team is always here when you need us.

I wish you the best of luck!

Cookie - PageFly Team

Mitchell Brands

Shagar, Orange and team are very helpful and straight to the point. I do not hesitate to recommend Pagefly support team.

Hi Michel,

Thank you so much for your generous review & being patient while fixing your issues. please reach us anytime for any concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

Amonev

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is amazing... works perfectly well and the team was exceptionally helpful.... Even though I have yet to move onto one of the paid plans because I'm still building all the pages, they responded to my question within 10 minutes and went above and beyond to help trouble shoot an issue I was having. Would recommend without hesitation!!

October 12, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,