PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

SoulAmazed

Ran into some issues but overall amazing experience. My entire store depends on Pagefly. Support is awesome, some of them have been exceptional like Vu (Not sure if it's his/her real name)

FlagShoes

It's a pretty good app, and similar to a WORDPRESS page builder like DIVI. I still find it a bit fiddly, and not quite as easy as DIVI for example? I'm only just starting with it though, and had an AMAZING SUPPORT experience with Touqir who completely went beyond for me! He went in to the back end of my store and basically did the redesign work for me on all platform views! He was amazing! Big thanks!

Astuces Cuisine

This app is really good for making new pages of products, or collection pages, ..
The differents styles are good, maybe they should get more differents page model. You can save differents parts of the page for using it for others pages
There are always people for helping you if you have a problem, they answer very quickly, each time. You can make videos for helping you.

GreenCovy

Good apps.
Flexible and eye-catching page appearance!
Simple to use.
And Very very good Customer support!

204th Street Shop

Customer service is great, patient. I took away 1 star because the YouTube video instructions are awful, unhelpful.

instance-officiel

Great app and customer service! i highly recommend using this app if you want to improve your website but are not an expert!

Baggiitz

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

ogkongwolf

I can let my imagination speak up it's absolutly great ! plus they have kind support (chat live and Q&A forum and pages), very helpful ! sometimes they have bugs so be careful and back up all the pages content

MiniNail

I've been working on a new website theme and utilizing the PageFly app. The preview mode within the app doesn't fully carry to the published theme and I had in inquire customer service for help. I've been bak and forth with support and they helped me with the entire process of transferring over my pages. It was extremely helpful and the new website looks great.

Emiltonia

The app is a good solution for improving your website layout, but still not 100% user friendly. I think they still improving it functions, but the support team is really helpful once you can manage an customization by yourself.