PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2001 reviews

Nostra Store

Great app and very good support team. I highly recommend Pagefly if you have any type of online business on shopify

Skeeters Speed Shop

This app is in the ranks of the top 10 apps on Shopify. It makes designing pages a lot easier for your store, especially if you can't afford to hire a developer. They are more than happy to extend their free trial for you.

There is a slight learning curve and it is due to how CSS works and nothing to do with this app.

Too bad I can't give them 10 stars!

Refinstitute

Solve my problem and even teach me how to do it! incredible support ! 5 star!

Corgi Things

We love how easy and straightforward it is to use! Would def recommend! The support team is awesome, they reply very quickly to custom requests.

Seachange Seafoods

Perfect for making all the page customizations I needed!

Mila Jack

GREAT SUPPORT TEAM
I am not a professional and I have decided to create alone my website. The team for PageFly is honestly great. They have just spent this morning 1hour with TeamViewer helping me out solving my problems.
I highly recomand this app

Special Regards to Richard who is by far the best help

Squickle Australia

Great product & great service - very responsive team

My Diamondeye

Love it- and wonderful support. Thank you <3

Teesau

Great APP! Helped alot in the process of creating my store!

Loja Cimai

Easy to use, fantastic support team and service that creates a really hassle free experience to use the app. Highly recommended. You may have some troubles to use it in safari, but once you move to Google Chrome all 5*. Thank you Sellers Smith Team for your help!