PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Husky Pack

Love it! The support team is also super helpful and was able to resolve an issue i was experiencing. Would most definitely recommend!

August 2, 2022

We are so grateful for your generous review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Randy - PageFly Team

simi-kids

Location Austria

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem gehabt mit der Verbindung der Pages. Angel hat mir sehr geduldig und super weiter geholfen. Kann ich nur empfehlen :)

August 2, 2022

Wir arbeiten jeden Tag hart daran, Ihnen den besten Service zu bieten. Für uns ist es sehr wichtig, dass Sie auf einfachste Weise die schönsten Seiten erstellen können. Jedes Mal, wenn wir lesen, dass wir es gut machen, ermutigen wir uns, weiterzuarbeiten. Danke dafür deine Worte!
Bitte teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.

Angel - PageFly-Team

threesly.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I can always count on their customer support team to fix any changes for my store. They respond so fast and it's 24/7. Wild. I'll take this app over any page builder any day

August 2, 2022

Greetings I'm overjoyed that we were able to resolve your concerns and that you're delighted with everything we did for you. We love serving you and consider it an honor to be your preferred app.

Thank you once more! We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years.
Angel - PageFly Team

Aera

Time spent using app Over 1 year

love it. they put a lot of effort into improvmenets. and the customer service (24/7 chat) is just the best!! 5 stars from me! def. recommendation!

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review!
We're so happy to know that you feel like that because what you mentioned is what we're aiming for all the time.

Feel free to reach out whenever you need help with your pages.

Best Regards,
Tyler.
PageFly Support Team

melson Web Design

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pagefly is by far the best page builder app! Cookie was very helpful with an issue I was having with our theme not working correctly with the spacing and she fixed it right away! Great customer service, I would definitely recommend this company over other page builder apps!

Hi Jared,

Thank you so much for giving me an amazing review on App Store about your experience with PageFly.

I am so happy that I could be able to assist you with an issue. Your review brings us a huge motivation and we will try our best to bring you a great experience with us.

Let us know if you need any assistance, we are right here for you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Benks

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pagefly has the best customer support! Very quick and helpful! I will give 10/10 for all pagefly support

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lynn. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

illuminateled

There is a decent learning curve, however you can make some pretty amazing websites. The price is worth it for the live 24/7 support team. They are by far the BEST and incredibly helpful. Shoutout to Aldwin!

Hi William,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

MaddaloniJewel

i used the app to build pages not possible to build using my premium theme and it works just fine 100% also the customer service was very helpful and responsive

July 28, 2022

Oh super great! I saw your review. I know that you are so busy but still spend time to leave feedback for us.
I am so happy that you enjoy our app and service.
In case you need anything else, we are always available.

Anna | PageFly Team

realmminimalist

Location Australia

Grateful for Chloe's help. She did the job I'm looking for for for days in just a few minutes. Thanks Chloe! To more smooth communications with Pagefly like the one I had today.

Hi Maristella,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. Really appreciate your time with PageFly <3

If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

Hoogtech WORLD

Location France
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Excellente application, beaucoup de possibilités, simple d'utilisation avec un service client de qualité

Salut,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis génial. Je suis heureux que vous soyez satisfait des résultats et que nous ayons pu vous aider. S'il y a quoi que ce soit d'autre que nous puissions faire pour vous aider, faites-le nous savoir !

Emad - L'équipe PageFly