PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 21, 2022

Super fast & effective support ! Lin helped me out and solved all the issues I had, understood exactly what I wanted and was patient & kind, defo recommend this app :)

WorkMent
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 27 days

Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for your generous review of our support, that's very kind of you

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. we are always here for you :)

Have a great day!

Lin - PageFly Team

November 21, 2022

I was lucky enough to win a page review by PageFly experts recently - I'm SO grateful for their insight and expertise, they really know their stuff. Another great thing is that the app is SO easy to use, it never glitches, it's very responsive and the design is gorgeous and makes a lot of sense. Thank you PageFly! <3

Gemma Vendetta
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Gemma,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a generous review. Your words have made my day! I'm happy that you like the new look of your homepage and that you're loving PageFly, too.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Hazel | PageFly Team

November 21, 2022

The navigation of this is somewhat user friendly, but the chat support is 10/10 they help teach you how to make the changes to your page and really set you up for success!

Glitter Babes & Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the encouraging words you've shared.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help,

Randy - PageFly Team

November 20, 2022

I needed help setting up my new homepage and they were so quick and efficient. I used the chat function which I normally do not enjoy doing but it worked out so well. Thanks!

Beard Swag
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, Vinicius. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

November 18, 2022

So far, so good. Customer service travels at the speed of light to assist you during operational hours. They do not stop until they have helped you or the conversation has stopped. Love it.

Pure Leaf Kratom
Time spent using app: 16 days
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

I'm thrilled that you contacted our support team via Live Chat so that we could help you. I understand that using PageFly for the first time can be challenging, but we are always here to help you whenever you need it.

Please feel free to explore the app and contact us if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team

November 18, 2022

Amazing functionality and even better customer service. I wouldn't use Shopify without PageFly. Everytime I have a problem they're always there to help fix it

BodyRockPro
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for the lovely words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

We are so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 18, 2022

I really like this app to build my website pages. What i want, in my pages, i got the one. It is really helpful.

360biomedical
Time spent using app: 30 days
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we are so grateful for that.

We are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

November 18, 2022

Great templates and if there's any issues with how the pages show on the site, the customer service has been very helpful and fast to resolve the issue.

ÖselBirch
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at PageFly.

We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lin | PageFly Team

November 18, 2022

The customer service Kathy really help me a lot, she solved many issues that i can not solve, also thanks for pagefly

BUCKLOS
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for giving me a 5-star review. It brightened my day, and I really appreciate it

Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help.

Best regard
Kathy | PageFly Team

November 18, 2022

I am definitely enjoying the app very much! The features are very in depth and useful, and better yet the staff is extremely responsive and helpful!
They were able to fix almost any problems i had, and able to work on features that weren't readily available!
Thanks a ton.
I definitely plan to continue using PageFly!

Pokemon Plug
Time spent using app: 5 days
PageFly replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing review for us!

I am so happy that we are able to assist you to fix the issues for you and this is a huge motivation for us to improve our product better!

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

I wish you all the best!

Cookie - PageFly Team