PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Update: Do not ever use this app if your store comes with other plug-in and requires customization. They crash your whole website. After they made amendment, homepage is broken, product details were missing. First thing they will do is to deny deny deny. With poor attitude, talking to me in all capital letters. Horrible experience.

We decided to uninstall this app even though the page design already took us weeks to do. It's just a waste of time. We would undo everything we made on Pagefly.
Installed the app, designed several product pages which took me weeks to do it. After publishing the pages, we found that hitting add to cart button does NOT refresh cart content. CS@Pagefly told me it's my theme's problem after a couple of seconds, which the theme we've been using for months already and never ran into any technical problems.

Well done. App features are nice but CS quality ruined everything. Consider hiring a more sensible team would help improving on your ratings.

Rogue Lab

Horrible customer service and support. Features of the app would lock up and not work, such as simply scrolling in the editor. Rather than fix the problem, I was told by 3 different people to just avoid using those features. Not worth your money.

Magic Tree Discounts

The worst app ever. They went into my original web design files and changed things without my permission and didn't even tell me about it.All just to make sure their software works. I felt taken advantage of. It broke my website. I had multiple glitches, had to fix with my own time and money. It's pure vandalism. If this was offline there would be legal issues of property damage. Very unethical people. There are many more apps for page design that are much better. You can even check their replies to 1 star reviews, in which they are hostile and rude. Do not recommend if you care about your brand.

Lume

Such a great customer service. I use U$2,00 apps with much better customer service. Some pictures and effects doesn't load in some smartphones, they don't know what it is. They sell something they don't know how it works.

4 Hunks

Horrible support with the premium plan.
Instructions are not very clear. I try to contact the support but very lazy, did not show interest to solve the problem. They just sent a link to resolve the problem by myself. When I ask why did it now works, the reply was you are not following the instructions correctly. I ask, what I am doing wrong. No reply.
Maybe for free is ok, but I am not sure if it´s worth the money.

FOODIFY

This app is really a poor app which overcharge customers in hidden way. Sometime they charge for full premium and then cash back and again charge and make excuse for system error.
You should try this app if you have much money to pay for this pathetic app.
Even they admit they charge while in trial period. Here is the proof. https://ibb.co/tH5xYj8

July 31, 2019

First of all, on behalf of the whole PageFly team, I'd like to say sorry for the frustration caused.

Yes, we had a bug which allowed us to extend trial period for customers even when they accpeted Shopify charges. That caused misunderstading that we were cheating by charing customer during their trial. The problem is now fixed and we wish you could give us chance to continue the service. But if not, we totally understand and respect your decision.

We wish you good health and luck with your business.

WAGGY WOFFIE

Why one star ?? They can refuse to assist you with using their app. That is their app and while they can force you off of it, they can refuse to provide you customer service as that is their decision based on their policies. They are saying they will be contacting Shopify to request that the review you made be removed, as they feel it is unreasonable.

June 14, 2019

At first, you were complaining about the way Shopify charges, blaming all charging problems directly to us, while we just follow Shopify charing policies. At that time, you gave us 1-star review, on which we replied with a detailed answer on the charging situation.

You then deleted that review to clean up the base and get back with new false accusation.

Yes, we, like Shopify or any other self respecting business, have our TOS and we preserve the right to decline service for users who violates it. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t force you out of our app.

Yes, if the review is unreasonable, it’s important to bring that to the attention of Shopify to keep the ecosystem healthy. But we didn’t do that yet. We didn’t raise any complains to Shopify.

After you removed your first 1-star review, we though the issue was solved and continued to offer you service normally. But obviously, you just set yourself in some kind of "war mode", which we don't want to waste our time on. We will focus our energy on improving product and serving reasonable customers.

This review will most likely stay which is ok because we want everybody to know the truth behind this case. Looking at other reviews and our overall score, we strongly believe that customers can make a right judgement about our product and service quality.

Mr. Gadgets

Very inconsistent system, where it ends up disrupting sales! Could improve the application regarding stability

LashBeePro

Wow - what happened?!

I started using Pagefly about a month ago and was so happy with how easy it was to make pages look about 100x better than the standard Shopify styling. That all changed when they released a ton of updates - NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE. I have changed the SEO for several pages multiple times, only to find it has reverted back to the template text. Font colors won't display correctly (e.g., shows as gray even though I have selected white), despite the editor showing that I have selected the appropriate color. I have had to redo entire complicated sections piece by piece in an attempt to get things to function correctly again.

Yes, there is a chat function - however, it takes FOREVER to get a response. Not exactly user friendly.

Such a waste of time - I'm looking into other editors and am likely going to make the switch.

lllozeau

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.