PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
Edited May 26, 2022

Worst customer service I've ever had attempting to fix an URGENT issue!!!! I have a live landing page where the "purchase" buttons were not working and it's been 72hours + many emails and they haven't even... I don't even know what they are doing... It's a Sh*&%t show. FYI- If you're in the US their help desk with developers to look at your issues are in, I believe in England. You better be up early or up late to get assistance. I'd use shogun or a different builder. Horrible... I'm going to pay a developer to figure out what is wrong then i'm moving off pagefly. F- this... Yes I'm peaved... I'm loosing $$$ and it's like there is no urgency on their end.

LuvBelly
Time spent using app: 18 days
PageFly replied July 7, 2022

Hi there,

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have had and for everything that makes you feel unsatisfied.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you when the issue came and I am so sorry we did not solve the issue at that time.
However, I am happy to know that the issue is finally fixed. And I want to let you know that you are our priority and we are always willing to help you when you need us.

We are always right here for you, anytime.

Edited April 27, 2022

Layout changes all in a sudden whenever they made updates on their side. Always have new bugs appear from time to time and they will blame all faults on you. Deleted all my SEO works from Shopify side when I delete pages inside Pagefly.
Have been around with Pagefly for over a year and I am fed up with all of these problems.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied July 13, 2022

I’d like to send you a sincere apology for the unexpected experience you had with our app and support.

At that time, PageFly released a new version and it leaded to the loading issue. This was something we didn't expect and certainly a profound lesson for the development team.
I spent a lot of time reading your feedback for us on App store and this is a pain as well as a lesson for us to improve our app and support quality.

I totally understand your feeling and we will never forget this. This is the reason why every day, we have been working hard and carefully to make sure the app performs well.

Once again, I am sorry for everything and I want to let you know that we are always here whenever you need us.

Have a nice day!

April 11, 2022

I really want to like this app, as the builder is quite flexible and intuitive. But two things have been absolutely unacceptable, and I'm in search for a replacement app: 1. There have been a number of times when things just spontaneously break or stop working - like images with links, 3rd party subscription integration (which they support, not custom), or basic formatting. Published live pages have had bugs like that pop up a handful of times, and sometimes it's a real issue since they go unnoticed until a customer discovers them. Support is happy to fix them, but even upon request I've never gotten a straight answer about why they happen in the first place. It seems every time the app is updated things across existing pages break... or just randomly. 2. This is the biggy - on more than one occasion support has responded to one of these bug inquires with a "fix" that has broken major components of our site. Most recently they fixed an image link glitch and published the page to the wrong URL, so all links to the page (our primary selling page) went to a 404 error. Whatever code they added also broke the Add to Cart functionality across our entire site, so no customers could add any products to the cart to place orders. Their devs made these changes overnight and published them live, without consulting with me or my team, and obviously without proper QA. We probably lost $1k of order revenue (a lot for our small operation) because of that misstep. I've worked in web and tech for a long time, and I can't believe they would actually publish live code without ensuring the core functionality of the site isn't affected AND without go-ahead from the customer (me). Support is responsive and quick to say sorry, but doesn't ever really address what happened, continuing to say "our devs will look into it" - which at this point is the very last thing I want. Again, the app really is very feature rich and flexible, I had originally chosen it after reviewing several others - but these types of issues have cost us a ton of frustration, time and revenue, and I just can't continue to take that risk.

HI-VIBE
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied July 7, 2022

First of all, I want to send you a sincere apology for the bad experience with us. I spent a lot of time reading your review.

There’s nothing that keeps me up at night more than thinking about your review because I can feel your feeling at that time. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your expectation.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. And thank you for staying with us to give us a chance to fix all issues. This really means a lot to all of us.
We will definitely improve PageFly and the support team to serve you better.

We are always here to assist you when you need us.

April 4, 2022

This is the worst page builder I have ever used in my life. I created my contact us page through Pagefly, but the customer's email could not be successfully sent to my mailbox. All the methods proposed by their customer service didn't work. And they asked me to clear the Chrome browser cache. I think this is the most absurd. This has nothing to do with browser caching at all. I tried it again with chrome on my second computer and safari on my mobile phone. And it doesn't work. It wasted me a few days. If you need a page builder, I strongly don't recommend pagefly. It looks like a semi-finished product. And customers are not professional, they can't give you a correct reply. This will only waste your time. Please consider carefully before using.

DorisHealth
China
Time spent using app: 16 days
PageFly replied July 13, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to send you the deepest apology for everything that made you disappointed with us.

I'm very sad that you have a problem with our app and what frustrates me more is that the support team at that time couldn't help you fix the problem.
Reading your feedback, I feel your pain and this is my pain too. Therefore, after this, I have updated constantly our support training program to enhance our support quality to avoid the same issue in the future. Our development team is day by day improving the app.
We do hope that we will have another chance to assist you in the future.

Once again, I am sorry for everything and want to let you know that we are always here for you.

December 21, 2021

I USED TO HAVE 5 PRODUCT PAGES ON THE FREE PLAN WHERE HAVE THEY GONE ?!?!?! NOW IT GOES 1 PRODUCT PAGE FOR FREE, 2 PRODUCT PAGES FOR $20 AND 30 FOR $40 ?!?!?! WHAT IF I DON'T NEED 30 BUT I NEED MORE THAN 2 ??

Slokey
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied July 13, 2022

What you mentioned in your review is our change of the pricing plan 2 years ago. We deeply understand how frustrated you are but it’s our policy.
However, we really want to have another opportunity to assist you to do everything we can for you. Our team is always there for you to wait to assist and help you.

Thank you for your feedback, we have changed the new pricing model to make it more suitable for users.

In the new price, we break down into packages to be more suitable for customers, we also get a lot of positive feedback about this.

On the side of our business, we always think of our customers more than ourselves. I also honestly share with you that since we split the packages, our revenue has affected a lot because customers who are in Platinum but they don’t use all the slots, they have downgraded to 40, 60 slots packages.

I simply want to share a little bit from our perspective to ask for your sympathy.

Please let us know if you need any assistance from us, it’s our pleasure to help you.