PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Demure Collections

This App has helped me tremendously with getting the look I wanted for my Clothing line. I really enjoyed all the features. I only wish it was more flexible in changing sizes and moving placement of items like images or wordings.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and opinion about PageFly. Your feedback is really detailed for us and we’re so glad that you also enjoy using PageFly.
Regarding your request and recommendations, we surely discuss with our Development team.
Thank you again for your feedback.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Hypanese

Their customer service is incredible! Extremely fast and helpful. Not so stroked about the app design abilities and functionalities but this is a personal opinion.

October 15, 2020

Your review is really incredible and we’re really thankful for this
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly as what you mentioned in the review to serve you and meet your demand.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

PETRA Tools

This app is easy to use in creating and laying out pages, unlike other page builders I tried. Though, there are elements missing like related products, automatic selection and such. Support are very helpful, and knowledgable which is a great help!

October 15, 2020

Thanks very much for your great review.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your store.
Regarding your recommendations, I also worked with the developers and they will discuss deeply. We have been trying our best to create more functions.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Elevate Stock Plans

The app has been very helpful to create custom pages and the responsiveness from the support team has been excellent!

October 15, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
And we are so glad that we can help you to solve the problems.
We are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.
Let me know if you have any questions.

moodymelons

I'm a new, small business owner who is currently trying to create my own theme/home page and Pagefly, and they've really helped my bring it to life. Not only that, but how quick and easy it was to get a response was absolutely amazing. I didn't have to wait around a whole day just to get a reply. I would absolutely recommend Pagefly app for anyone who would is looking into building their website, the way they want!

Hi,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that we could help you to solve the issues and get your satisfaction.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

Have a great day!

The Ayurveda Experience

The app has various new features that when explored well can take a webpage to another level in terms of visual experience. Also, Customer Service is amazing!

October 7, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

bru-cups

I like being able to change how my pages look on my site. However, for a novice, the system is still quite tricky to work out when you want to move different sections around.

Hi,
We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our entire team!
Regarding your feedback that the system is still quite tricky for a novice, I agree with you. We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review.
We are trying everyday to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat so we can assist you.

Have a good day!

Playfultrails

Extremely Helpful, I had difficulties in setting up the page and Paula from the Support team was there in every step to make me understand and resolve my issues. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the response on my new page. I only wish the interface was more simpler hence 4 :)

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
And we truly understand that the interface can make you feel quite complicated, but thanks for your detailed review, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Have a nice day!

Yrolí Skincare

I think the app is great. I need help designing my pages and the PageFly helpdisk is very kind and helpful.

October 1, 2020

Hello
I hope you are safe and sound. Thank you for leaving PageFly a 4-stars rating, it means a lot to us. While 4-star is certainly not a bad rating, we want you to be totally satisfied.

Please let me know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star.

Have a great day and stay safe!!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Wine's Bay

The support on chat is very helpful! I struggled with the ease of this app but it requires a bit of patience to get familiar with it!

September 17, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we do appreciate this. We are so happy that we can help you to solve your problems.
Our team will try our best to support you anytime you need.

Feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.