PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

JiaYui傢寓美學

PageFly solves the very unfriendly typesetting problem of shopify. PageFly is already very easy to use. If it can be more free, it will be perfect.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day. We really appreciate it if you could share with us any further recommendations.
Regarding the content you mentioned later, PageFly do have a Free plan and on the Free plan, you can still use all elements, functions, and features, please help me to check more here https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pricing-plans/
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Pandan Tea Leaf

I'm used to building sites in WordPress and have pretty much hated working in Shopify... After trying many other builder apps, I landed on PageFly and couldn't be happier - the flexibility of their system and the customer support, make it a great option. It is a bit annoying though that every theme/app/shopify seems to try and squeeze every penny out of you, unlike WordPress.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we are so thrilled to read it. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
PageFly is constantly developing and growing to have more helpful features and functions to help your business.
With the new version, we really want to bring you more flexibility in working with PageFly to reduce your time.
Thank you for your recommendation, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Allay Me

The app is not as easy as I thought it would be, (I am a bit of a novice) Had challenges with the drag and drop, not dropping where I wanted it. However the support through chat is very timely and helpful. That makes it a huge difference to keep the app. I actually deleted it, and decided to give it another go, and use the chat help, and glad I did.

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly. We are so glad that our team can help you while using PageFly. We are so pleased our efforts resonated with you.
As you mentioned in the review about the dragging and dropping, I know sometimes, it’s not easy to use and drop exactly where you want. I reported this issue to our Development team so they can check this and we will try to improve this to make it easier in the future.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

We are always looking forward to working with you in the future and we really hope that our whole team can have many opportunities to serve you in the future.

ecosimmer

PageFly really made the website development aspects of Shopify easier. I love being able to see the Mobile and Laptop views of the site clearly before publishing. The tool is taking me a little bit of time to learn. It is intuitive to click and drag website components next to each other. However, the documentation and tutorials are good not great. That said, the instant messaging support is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and useful (even in the free version), and easily overcomes any lack of searchable reference material.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users in the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. And it can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore, but our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly and easy to use.

What you feedback about our tutorials and documentation, we really appreciate it and we are planning to improve both of them to make them understandable.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Art By The Bay PH

I hope their is a one time yearly payment for this app. Also, If you can partner with more addons in shopify the better. I appreciate the responsivess of your customer service team. During the project, they did not fail to support me.

March 11, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
We will try our best to partner with more addons as you mentioned in your review.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat if you need any assistance.

leMel

This is a great app! It took a second to get use to working with it, but I have been able to make beautiful pages for my website! There is also great support with very quick and helpful responses!

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly. We are so glad that our support team can help you with your questions and issues.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Ajood Organics

great app, just need to take time to learn the ways to function it, helpful n friendly support team!

March 11, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback.
Our whole team is always trying our best to help and assist you whenever you want.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Mask IT

Amazing customer service I have always been thoroughly helped with all issues I've encountered! Would like the user experience to be improved.

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly. We are so glad that our support team could help you to solve all issues.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, thank you so much for your recommendation, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better to improve user experience and reduce issues as much as possible.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Tenderflame.com

I really like the app. It provides me with a ton of options for customizing my shopify pages. The drawback of beeing able to customize everything is that there are so many controls to learn. Adjusting a pictures can involve adjusting the actual picture, adjusting the section etc. It could be easier. I havent used the app for more than a week, so it could be me....

March 8, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
I know it will take more time to discover PageFly, so please feel free to use PageFly to discover more about it, and we are always happy to assist you. And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Fabulous Flowers

Great design app and excellent service and care from their team. We highly recommend that businesses use this app to grow their business.

March 8, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on the App Store.
We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful and you are satisfied with our Support quality. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. We always want you to have the best experience with PageFly. And your business with PageFly is always appreciated and we will try our best to assist you.