PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

BELLE BAR

This app was terrible after the upgrade and customer service was awful. my pages remained broken and I would never use this app again. I had pages go down in the middle of the day and they did nothing to fix it saying they will get back to me in 24 hours. An app that deals with your product pages should not have you wait hours with a broken page. I lost THOUSANDS of dollars with this app! HORRIBLE! I would give it a ZERO if I could.

zhcsolar

not recommend, this is a handy app to built a fence page but you must pay 10 bucks every month for that. if you want to modify some contents, without this app you cannot do anything. why there is not a buyout plan ???

Ladybug Blessings Wholesale

I got this app to modify product pages.
Could not do it in free.
Paid my $10 and tried to modify a product page but the current content does not show. and they offer me a template. Can't see my current content by shopify to modify the pages I want to modify. AND they have $10 just so I could see it won't work.

OXWHITE

After the new update (New editor). Everything become so much worst. a lot of Bug, a lot of restriction. unable to view width and height, Just tons of bug that i cant list out.

Yadea

I've KEEP having issues regarding their sliders. I don't know how many times they've fixed it only for it to break again and again.

They are potentially the cause of my product viewer photos being messed up as well. Product Photo viewer on product page has photos capped at 300px, causing them to be very blurry.

Very slow support response time.

Jsredemp

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

The Birds Eye Club

STUPIDLY FLAWED! Half the time you type directly into text boxes, hitting "S" or "D" in a usual sentence wrongly initiates shortcuts for Save and Duplicate. So the page stops and reloads, or your current section clones. Either way, it ruins typing for 6-8 seconds and you have to reload to keep typing a word with the letter S or D. It's a minor glitch, but a major hassle. It gets VERY frustrating VERY fast. Support were no help. Having to copy and paste sentences into the app is tedious but necessary.

Garment Plug

Support was useless, I don't think I could have been more clear with my explanation of my issue

Hexlox

I've now tested this app twice and it just does not perform well. I've mastered plenty of similar apps in the past, but this one just simply does not deliver anything worth using. Thought I'd give it a second try and now after a couple of hours its been deleted for good from our shop. Lets see what else is out there.

Xxiv Active

It's not mobile or tablet friendly. Took me so long to create a page, but everything is crooked on mobile and table.