PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Nibye AB

This app has really helped me with creating the exact website that I want, and has given me a lot more freedom than the regular Shopify editor. For me it was however a bit of a long learning curve in the beginning. There are some issues occasionally, but the chat support has always been incredibly fast, kind and helpful!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for such generous feedback to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
We understand that many new customers could find it difficult to understand and use PageFly for the first time so we are trying to make PageFly more friendly. Along with this, we have been developing many helpful functions and features.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team. We would really appreciate it if you could share with us any further recommendations.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Color Red Music

PageFly offers a great service to refine your Landing Page of your website. I've used it for two websites now and I think it provides a really great service. As a graphic design, but not a web developer, I believe PageFly is pretty easy to use and allows me to customize the page almost perfectly and easily. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the app, however, any time I have questions the customer service PageFly offers is outstanding! I definitely recommend PageFly to all Shopify users.

July 13, 2021

We are so happy when we read your feedback for us on the App Store.
Our top mission is to provide the best experiences for customers and we are so happy that we could be able to support you.
Our team has been trying our best to improve and develop more useful features for PageFly.

We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Angler's Coffee

I find the app to be not intuitive and therefor difficult to use. However, the support team has been really helpful which has made it all a bit easier for me. There are tons of videos out there, but talking with the support team actually helps me find the right videos I am looking for.

July 11, 2021

We were thrilled to read your review for PageFly. We are so glad that we were able to support you to solve your issues.
Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We are trying to improve our app to make it more friendly and easy to use for you.
Let me know if you have any questions.

EagleView

The support team is fast and efficient. The App itself is easy and it's totally capable for self-learners.

June 28, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback. We value all customer feedback and we are so happy that you enjoy our app.
Our team has been trying and working hard to improve PageFly and develop more useful functions and features.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

I have not had it long enough to rate properly, I am rating it for 4 stars as I had outstanding customer service from Angel !!

June 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.
It was our pleasure to support and make you feel comfortable. While we typically pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make you happy, it’s clear that we fell short here. And according to your review, you have not had it long enough, but it’s okay, we are here anytime you need us so please feel free to discover PageFly and let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.
We really appreciate it if you have any further recommendations for us.

Otello - Leather & Shoes

It is a great app to build your landing pages. some features could be a bit more intuitive, but the support is always there to help quickly.
I will surely continue using it

June 17, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for leaving us feedback.
And I am so happy that you choose and use PageFly.
We know that PageFly can be complicated or some features are intuitive so we are trying day and night to improve it and make it more friendly.
We would be so grateful if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly as well as our support quality.

Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

gowin

Excelente Plataforma para desarrollar sitios web , ademas de su soporte responden rapido y solucionan dudas , Saludos

June 1, 2021

En nombre del equipo de PageFly, me gustaría agradecerle por tomarse su tiempo para dejarnos una reseña en la App Store. Lo que mencionaste en tu reseña realmente significa mucho para nosotros.
Haremos todo lo posible por mejorar nuestra aplicación y nuestro servicio para que estés satisfecho y feliz.

Háganos saber si necesita ayuda.

DANGAL

was creating the parrelx effect, was confused as on the tutorial doesn't explain that the effect is only viewable on the live view published page :)

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback with your honest words, we do appreciate that.
Regarding the video tutorial you mentioned in the review, we are so sorry for making you confused.
I also had a meeting with the video tutorial team and we have just created a new video tutorial here about the Parallax effect

I hope this new video will answer your confusion.
We would love it if you can share more recommendations with us so we can improve our app as well as service better.

If you need any help, please drop messages in the Live chat, we are always willing to support you.

Will & Able

PageFly have good customer service that are always there to help practically with your needs. It is visual and quite user friendly to use.

May 14, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your feedback, it means the whole world to all of us.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to achieve.
We also have been trying so hard to improve our app to make PageFly as a helpful and powerful app for you.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Hikerboy Scooter

Nice app, and excellent customer service ! Very quick and efficient, thanks to Gabriel my problem was fixed within minutes.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly for your store and we are so happy that you found PageFly helpful.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot. We are constantly improving our app to make it better.

Our support team is always willing to assist you whenever you need so please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.