PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

SunLite Health & Wellness

Definitely easy to use once you figure it out. I love all of the prebuilt options and layout. I also love that you can integrate widgets that you may already have on Shopify. It helped us redesign our website with little issue. They are also always updating it, which is helpful!

April 8, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.

Thank you for your love to PageFly. With the new version, although there are some bugs but our whole team is trying days and nights to fix and improve all of them so we do appreciate your patience with us. We will make PageFly better and better to meet your expectations.

Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Fairly Species

わかりやすいカスタマーサービスですぐに返信してくれます。無料で色んなことができるのでオススメです。 Great app, clear customer service instruction, and you can do so many things for free. Highly recommended!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving us a review here. Your review means a lot to our whole team and we really appreciate it.
We are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
We are always happy to assist you. And we are also happy if we can receive any recommendations or feedback from you so that we can improve PageFly better.
Please feel free to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Vitamini

Great app for designing websites with Shopify, it gives you a lot more customisation than standard Shopify themes. There was recently a big update that has made some things better, but messed up a lot of things on the website too. The support staff have been brilliant in assisting with the issues. I am impressed with the level of support I've received from Pagefly Support Team.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback on the App Store, we really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us.
With the new version released, there are many bugs even we tried to test before. Thank you for your time with us and we appreciate your feedback for our new version.
We will try our best to fix all bugs as well as improve your app.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat whenever you have any questions.

JiaYui傢寓美學

PageFly solves the very unfriendly typesetting problem of shopify. PageFly is already very easy to use. If it can be more free, it will be perfect.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review to PageFly. Your review is really incredible for us.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team because we always try to make customers satisfied by improving PageFly day by day. We really appreciate it if you could share with us any further recommendations.
Regarding the content you mentioned later, PageFly do have a Free plan and on the Free plan, you can still use all elements, functions, and features, please help me to check more here https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pricing-plans/
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Pandan Tea Leaf

I'm used to building sites in WordPress and have pretty much hated working in Shopify... After trying many other builder apps, I landed on PageFly and couldn't be happier - the flexibility of their system and the customer support, make it a great option. It is a bit annoying though that every theme/app/shopify seems to try and squeeze every penny out of you, unlike WordPress.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we are so thrilled to read it. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
PageFly is constantly developing and growing to have more helpful features and functions to help your business.
With the new version, we really want to bring you more flexibility in working with PageFly to reduce your time.
Thank you for your recommendation, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Allay Me

The app is not as easy as I thought it would be, (I am a bit of a novice) Had challenges with the drag and drop, not dropping where I wanted it. However the support through chat is very timely and helpful. That makes it a huge difference to keep the app. I actually deleted it, and decided to give it another go, and use the chat help, and glad I did.

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly. We are so glad that our team can help you while using PageFly. We are so pleased our efforts resonated with you.
As you mentioned in the review about the dragging and dropping, I know sometimes, it’s not easy to use and drop exactly where you want. I reported this issue to our Development team so they can check this and we will try to improve this to make it easier in the future.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

We are always looking forward to working with you in the future and we really hope that our whole team can have many opportunities to serve you in the future.

ecosimmer

PageFly really made the website development aspects of Shopify easier. I love being able to see the Mobile and Laptop views of the site clearly before publishing. The tool is taking me a little bit of time to learn. It is intuitive to click and drag website components next to each other. However, the documentation and tutorials are good not great. That said, the instant messaging support is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and useful (even in the free version), and easily overcomes any lack of searchable reference material.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users in the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. And it can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore, but our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly and easy to use.

What you feedback about our tutorials and documentation, we really appreciate it and we are planning to improve both of them to make them understandable.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Art By The Bay PH

I hope their is a one time yearly payment for this app. Also, If you can partner with more addons in shopify the better. I appreciate the responsivess of your customer service team. During the project, they did not fail to support me.

March 11, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that we can assist you and you are pleased with the result.
We will try our best to partner with more addons as you mentioned in your review.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat if you need any assistance.

leMel

This is a great app! It took a second to get use to working with it, but I have been able to make beautiful pages for my website! There is also great support with very quick and helpful responses!

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly. We are so glad that our support team can help you with your questions and issues.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Ajood Organics

great app, just need to take time to learn the ways to function it, helpful n friendly support team!

March 11, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback.
Our whole team is always trying our best to help and assist you whenever you want.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.