PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Solucione Web

Awesome app, helped a lot to improve my store design and the support is very fast too. Its the best for this category that I have found until now

Nutratech

I have never been this excited, this app is GOLD, now in my top three apps, if you want to excel your store you NEED this, again you NEED this. Chat support is immediate and functionality is great and I can see regular updates and new versions. If I knew about this 6 months ago my conversion rate would have been higher already. A bit of a learning curve, but well worth it.

The T-Shirt Dugout

Great app. It is user friendly. Very responsive and helpful with providing support when needed. Absolutely recommend!

MyFitnessOrigin

Currently I am using their free plan to get used to the app, but their service is amazing. The app works great for making a professional looking website relatively easily. Anytime I have an issue that I can't resolve through their FAQ and tutorials, I chat with a representative and they help walk me through the issue within a few minutes (I've never had to wait!). Totally recommend this app to everyone :)

Jedi Digital Masters

perfect app with the perfect support ! Recommend to everyone , is easy to use and the suport is super quick !!!

RelaxPet

Nice and quick service. It's easy to use and make the page exactly like what I need it to be. Nice app

BePlantastic

Pagefly is super helpful in terms of customize your pages and is better priced than other apps out there that are doing the same thing

BeABossSis.com

Amazing! I needed some help with my URL and I could not believe how quickly Emad assisted me. It was some of the best service I have ever experienced! I will be recommending this app to others in my business network!

Pinkstrawberry

Pagefly is a great pagebuilder app and better priced than the competition. The support is very helpful with coding topics as well as general questions. Even with simple questions (which I could have read up on) the support always remained friendly and helpful.
I can only recommend the app and therefore give 5 stars!

Talrayz - Shades for a cause

I wanted one page on my site to be a sales landing page different than the other pages. My theme wouldn't do it by itself. Pagefly was exactly what I needed. I'm sure I'm not accessing a fraction of the capabilities. I had a couple things I needed help with and the little support button wasn't like others where they get back with you the next day it was almost immediate. They over deliver, five stars all the way.