PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

AOC Wines

I love this app! I've been using PageFly since the beginning. Its been great to watch them develop as a company. The app is rock solid and the support is excellent. If you're looking to refresh your site or want to create a custom look without editing your theme code, I highly recommend PageFly.

DM

Parabens pela equipe que atende rapido e resolve os problemas.. satisfeitissimo com o aplicativo que resolve meus problemas..

Fabula & Tales

Linky from the team helped me a lot to adjust my mobile/desktop versions. I had a difficulty in placing images on different platforms, Linky instantly replied to me from the chat and she adjusted the website to the format I wanted. Thank you very much Linky!

giftwellness

Amazing app and amazing support! Very kind, fast and reliable. We recommend this app to anyone who wants to make their shopify page more customizable!

Rindew

On the minimalist theme with a fashion store. I used this app to build product pages and a home page with better navigation and funnelling for my customers (e.g. view all button, better manipulation of buttons and images on my pages). Creating pages works well with the drag and drop format, and when issues arise the 24/7 support team are excellent at providing solutions. Considering the notably lower price plans compared to other similar apps, I would definitely recommend this app to store owners wanting to improve on their store designs.

Megane Merch

Lovely customer service! I also love how wide the range of page building goes! This is a great app, and I really recommend it to others! :)

Cult of Geek

Donny provided exemplary support, going above and beyond (or perhaps the expected amount of) duty in writing custom code in multiple files to meet my specs for functionality (display site loader on homepage) not even advertised as included with this app. Splendid performance all around.

Masked by Models

Best app to build pages. Easy to use and the quickest, most responsive customer service. Thank you guys!

Furr My Cat

Lovely, great support, intuitive and easy to use, has many integrations to fit every store's needs, including reviews, themes, settings and much more. I started using it two years ago, and I still love it!

Myawesomeshower

Customer service is awesome and the app makes your website look soo much better. I've tried using other page builder apps before, but this is the best and easiest one. Thank you PF