PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

CleverTec.shop

hammer typ ..... antwortete mir sofort und half mir bei jedem punkt: D ich kann es nur empfehlen

Jasper Banks

Amazing app to edit pages and manage code. Saves so much time without weighing down the pages. Wish I knew about this app a long time ago. Best customer support I've had with any app on Shopify, too.

Rooms.Taipei

I am a complete newbie putting together a website for a coliving space. The support staff has been really helpful. It's a big task but they make it a lot easier. I'm glad I took the most expensive package for the functions and support.
The only thing to watch for: There is no autosave function. You gotta save your work regularly.

Aceshin

A very useful APP that I've ever used, especially the customer service part. they are so much responsible and always be there to solve any issues you have. I will keep using that!

UrbanSphinx

This is by far best page builder. Coming from web development backgroud, being able to edit page just like the way you build website is the coolest feature yet. And the customer support from Touqir was amazing! Definitely recommend!

FuzzBrush

I love the support PageFly has, Jamaal is freaking awesome and helped me so much. Most every feature is pretty intuitive or not too bad to figure out 5/5 would recommend. $30 a month seems high until you get the support and you realize why.

Elxii

A fantastic app to create or design whatever you want on any page.
Also, fantastic support, mainly thanks to Shagar who has assisted me quickly and with positive results!

True Union

Easy to use and very helpful/quick responding help desk people. I think it is a great value, I am really glad I chose this app!

Healthy Heart Cart

A great app! Definitely deserves a 5-star for their customer service A+++ If you are looking for a builder to help change your page look I highly recommend Pagefly. Kate is amazing as well :)

EcoFlow

Easy to use with all the sections and layout and template etc. And GREAT SUPPORT TEAM, responsive and effcient service!