PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Fabric Bistro

Good app, sometimes not as self explanatory as your ordinary drag and drop editor such as Wix, but very handy. Will be using it a lot. Customer service is good too.

Bodytherapy Pro

Pretty awesome app. My first time using this app, finding it really good. Had some issues, and support was very nice and helping and sorted the issue out pretty quickly. Totally worth the price!!

Rep Dat Designer

Excellent service, went above and beyond!
Will definitely continue to use their service.
If your thinking about it - do it!

Fimicimplement

VEry good product and excellent support

Chocolatevoyage

I used Pagefly to build more detailed and visually interesting pages (in our About section) vs. the simplistic Shopify page builder. Really easy to use and produce great pages. Additionally- what is fantastic about Pagefly is their excellent support and quick service to help!

Olena Health

This is saving me hundreds of dollars! Sami from Support has been incredibly helpful in solving my design issue. I'm glad I came across such an easy to use application that's really building me professional looking sites!

Akash from Olena

The Tungsten Ring

I M Just starting with shopify, and a lot of people are talking about funnel page, i think it a great tool, I m just staring using it but I think it will do the job pretty well. I will write a different review later on once i have more experience with it. but so far i like it.

Egg Trading

AMAZING SERVICE FROM BILLY, he could not have been more helpful, chuffed to bits!

Fitliyfe

I just want to say thank you to Sami...HE IS A LEGEND...great Support :)

Rocklobsterjewellery

Best page builder on Shopify. It has allowed us to create endless landing pages and change elements as we see fit. The versatility of this app is just incredible. Not to mention the help team are always around to give you an answer promptly to any issues. Recommend.