PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Go Young!

I used this application to create my landing pages. The app is quite intuitive and easy to explore. The support is responsive and very efficient. I would recommend this app for anyone involved in eCommerce

Mister Cervecero

Una app increíblemente útil, pero lo mejor es el equipo de soporte, te atienden rápidamente y muy eficazmente. Muy TOP!

Adeera

The support team are amazing!! It takes a little learning curve to start using, but after you get the hang of it, it's great!

Dessert Ballers

This app is amazing and really helps make the most from your Shopify store. The thing that makes it stand out is the incredible support team! Keep up the good work :)

Tubster

Responsive customer service, very eager to help address issues. This app requires a bit of a learning curve, but templates and help articles are very helpful.

Cavegirl Foods, Inc.

Whenever I have a problem the Pagefly team always finds a way to help and resolve my issues. Great customer service and attention!

BioMarkers Test

It is truly a complete tool to build pages, blog posts, products pages and more by previewing how the page will look like. Moreover it has tons of customization options, both for beginners and advanced users. I would definitely recommend.
One suggestion: Make the cart page editable like the product page, that is being able to add content below the cart. That would be awesome!

Painamy

Amazing service, this app is worth it 100%. From all apps out there this was the easiest to use and learn. It is totally user friendly for non-programming users. The best part of this app is their team members, they answer at all times and they are eager to help you to improve your page. At any time we ran with a problem they were there for helping. Amazing customer service. I totally recommend Randy, he is an amazing member of Pagefly, he helped me with many issues I had when building pages. He is an awesome man!

doodahdeals.com

Easy to use and the customer service is top-notch. We use this as a custom home page editor for all of our Shopify stores.

Spiralis

Super helpful staff that responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use for those of us who don’t code and allows more variety than some themes. So far I’ve made my password page just the way I want it and am looking forward to playing around with it more.