PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

LifeWall

Great app! Easy to use. Can create multiple styles and customize your website the way you want. Thanks.

MyArtistMerch

This app transformed our website and allowed us to do things I didn't think were possible on Shopify. The support team are great and always willing to help. The trial period is great and makes you realise you can't live without this app. 5 stars definitely, though my only criticism is that some of the elements do not perform as well on mobile. Regardless, a nearly faultless app.

ibisclock

I must say that I have not bought the application yet, I am in the trial version, however after doing some tests I found a problem that did not allow me to view the pages from my store shopify, and I must say that the experience was super nice , the answer was not wait, they helped me and guided me to find the origin of the problem, in the end they could give a solution, effective and fast. Again I mention that I'm still in the trial version, but if the attention was like this, now gives me much more confidence in buying it when the date comes to end the trial version, for now I will continue testing.

Soul Drops

Randy over at PageFly literally helped custom code a pesky issue (stemming from my theme, not their fault even) and helped with lots of out-of-the-box thinking for problem solving. This is hands down the best landing page builder out there -- not to mention impeccable customer support wins over all else.

Lucacam

Pagefly was one of the most excellent page builders I have ever tried. Support was great when I had problems and their live chat really is great for resolving things. Thanks to them things could get off the ground real fast. Thanks

Smoov Blends

Recently completed the 14 day trial which was ample time to get the hang of all the features this app has to offer. I then purchased the premium version because I know this app has the potential to build amazing pages.

Customer support was prompt, friendly and helpful (Thanks Leo, Randy and Tayo)

Keep up the great work guys ! Look forward to seeing any new additions.

- Lee

BUY STEAM KEYS,CD KEYS,PC GAMES,BOOKS

SAMI from PageFly. This guy's great. I did a very quick return. And he eliminated all problems. Thank you.

LUMIKON

Nice App, very fast! support is outstanding!! recomended for a overhauling you existing webpage, I`m very happy!

narissauce

I like the fact that I can create my unique pages outside the limited Shopify scope. Their customer support is also very helpful. I'm only challenge, is that some of the instructions for new users aren't detailed enough and leaves to frustration sometimes, but their support team is always here to help.

AYBL

Great app, had a problem with some code and it got resolved quickly by their team on live chat! Works perfectly.