PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2000 reviews

Futuro Connect

Excelente atendimento. Gostei demais do trabalho do atendente. Recomendo muito os recursos da pagefly.

GaiaFood

Incredible value for the price. Customer support was also quick when I ran into some issues. Would recommend!

BUM PRINT BABY

Not only does the app help you achieve what shopify cannot: design freedom, it has the BEST customer support. They responded instantly to all of my queries and fixed any issues I had with my pages in minutes. So happy I found this app! It's the perfect add on to the structure and base shopify provides.

Nomad Eyewear

Awesome app! So much more control over page building than using Shopify's inbuilt editor. Would highly recommend to anyone that wants to build beautiful desktop and mobile pages. The ability to completely change the design for mobile is awesome. Support is also outstanding - a quick jump onto Live Chat and the problem is sorted. Keep it up guys!

SanlightUSA

So far so good. I'm new Shopify and PageFly. Having a few learning issues but Randy helped me out with custom code to override theme defaults, so I could get what I needed. Good stuff! Thanks, guys.

Lykaia Nutrition

Absolutely amazing app and support. If you have a little knowledge of HTML and CSS you can make amazing websites.

Lumstock

I'm zero experienced but page fly makes everything easier for me. Also, customer service works excellent and they answer very quickly.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Really solid app for creating your own pages. I used it in both free and pro versions and it was quite easy to use with drag and drop capabilities.

Necko™

As a total beginner I started designing and building up my store - after few attempts with several apps I got frustration from their user experience.
When I started using PageFly their support team (which available 24/7) basically help me build the whole store. You won't believe the result u are able to get with them - a high quality, professional site customize to your needs and vision.

Echotree Online

Great tool. Makes building nice looking pages really quick and easy. Support is good too. Tristant was a great help and can't do enough to fix any issues! Excellent.