PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

OPTIMAL AID

PageFlyでページのカスタマイズがすぐにできました。細かな調整もチャットで本当にすぐに世界中から対応してくれて助かりました!これからもPageFlyでどんどん作っていきます。ありがとうございました!

やあ、

この素晴らしいレビューを残すために時間を割いていただきありがとうございます。 今後何ができるか教えてください。

乾杯
Emad - PageFlyチーム

The Prettyology

good thanks. fast response helps me out with my problem and request thank you very much for your chat suppoty

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our service. I am glad that we're able to achieve your request without wasting too much time. Rest assured that we will improve not only our service but the overall performance of the app. If you need anything, just ask us via chat. we'll be happy to assist you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Délidoor

Very easy app to use for non tech person. And when you are stuck you can always rely on a very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable technical team. Thank you @Angel for your help over the last few days. Jacques

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you think!
It gives me great pleasure to learn that you are pleased with our assistance.
If you require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us; it will be a pleasure to assist you.
I hope you continue to enjoy the app, and I wish you the best of luck with your store :D

Angel - PageFly Support

MP MONTECH

Excellent customer service. In case of any problem, they were maximally willing to solve my problem, despite the fact that I currently use the free version - before that I used the paid version, I recommend, 10/10

Hi Michal,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a lovely experience. Your opinion is of great value to us. Rest assured, we always work hard to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations.

Jerry - PageFly Team

Bimmers

Support is very fast and amazing, I use this theme for one year, and is working smoothly fast and it's reliable.
Awesome application and is coming at a good price! P.S I can say that i recommend this application for everyone, I have a big shop over 1000 producs and many variants and is flowless

Hi Ionescu,

We would love to thank you for leaving us an awesome review. We are available 24/7, kindly leave us a message if any other issue should arise.

Jerry, PageFly team

Banglez Bazar

I just recently installed this app, I had a lot of questions about templates and building an About Us page. Their chat is prompt and very helpful. The templates are FABULOUS and well designed. I can't wait to put my About Us page together. This app also doesn't seem to interfere with page speed which is a big concern for me.

October 13, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Olli

Super easy to use, generous free plan and even with the free plan, super fast and helpful support! Tons of templates and easy integrations as well. There's a reason they have 4.9.

Hi Sami,

Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
I am glad that I was able to help with your issues and We'll try to continue our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Abysm Internal

Super sweet app! I was able to make the landing page of my dreams, and when I encountered a small issue (that turned out to be me not having completed doing something) support was available by chats at all times to help me. Really great!

October 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

VINOGREENO by Vinesto GmbH

From all apps I have used, so far PageFly offers the best support. Not only are they fast but also deliver immediate help and results.

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest review. We are always ready to assist you so if you get any trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Let's grow up together.

Tuble - PageFly team

Bring The Bar Home

The app works great and the support team is fantastic. Recommend to anyone who is looking to get the website looking great

October 13, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for contacting our live chat, it's my honor to be able to assist you.

I am so glad that you choose PageFly page builder as your choice in supporting to build your store.

Please let us know if you need our support.

Cookie - PageFly Team