PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sock Bottoms

This is a wonderful app for creating a great website design! The customer service is very helpful and kind.

August 9, 2022

Hi,

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

CleanMatters365.com

I'm a new Pagefly user (<3 mos.) - a one-man shop - and find the company's support system, both personal support as well as video tutorials, to be excellent, with consistently quick and knowledgeable responses. With the sordid history of broken customer service promises from other apps, Pagefly is a breath of fresh air. Almost too good to be true. But it is!

August 9, 2022

Hi Jack,

I am really happy that I was able to help you with your header and footer issue and Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Petites Reines

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm using pagefly to build an e-commerce website and the support team was incredibly helpful to solve some problems I couldn't do myself ! Would recommend 100% !!!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for giving me a 5-star review. It brightened my day, and I really appreciate it

Whenever you need help, please feel free to reach out to PageFly live chat and we are always happy to help

Kathy | PageFly Team

Foreword

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Randy from Pagefly support was super helpful and responsive with the issue i had when creating a page. solved my problem in under half an hour.

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

THE ZEN FLAME DIFFUSER™

Hailey is the BOMB DOT COM!!! she was so patient with me, and she beautifully transformed my page. Amazing my job! Thank you sooo much Hailey!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for spending time and giving us such a generous review. It means a lot for our support team and PageFly. We will keep trying our best to improve our service for you.

You are doing amazing with your pages and I am only helping a bit. Please don't hesitate to reach out via the live chat. We are here 24/7 for you.

Hailey - PageFly team

Nriene

One of the best support. Helped me to setup my landing page.. pixel and whenever we were in problem their support team was there to help. Thanks allott

August 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with PageFly. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any help.

Mika | PageFly Team

Cryptochips

The app is amazing and the support is even better. They helped us with all of our questions and did it quickly! Highly recommend!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We’re happy you had a fantastic time with us!
If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Drake - PageFly Technical Support Department

glowwise

The customer support on this app is insane!!!
The agent literally helped me for over an hour straight, at 4AM!!!

August 4, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Toque de Cozinha

Location Brazil

Kate and Sheri helped me a lot. i came with some trubles on my page and they resolved it in minutes. They are awesome

August 4, 2022

If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Drake - PageFly Technical Support Department

Casada Medical

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ich bin super glücklich über diese App! So können wir unseren Seiten unseren persönlichen Touch geben, ohne teure Templates zu kaufen. Super einfach in der Handhabung, größtenteils selbsterklärend und einfach toll. Bei Problemen ist der Support im Live Chat einfach perfekt! Schnelle Rückmeldung und ganz individuelle Lösungen. Nicht das typische "Hier sind unsere FAQ", sondern der direkte Kontakt zu Menschen die einen verstehen und einem gerne helfen möchten. Richtig richtig toll! Ich danke euch nochmals vom Herzen!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with our app.
I am so happy that we could fix the issues for you and that you are satisfied with all we did for you.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.

Nora - PageFly Team