PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

31 - 40 of 2044 reviews

Dropery

Cette application est parfaite pour la création de pages notamment pour les novices qui souhaitent rapidement développer leur activité E-commerce.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Laluz Shop

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

MODAKTUALL

I loved the customer service!! Took them no time to get back to me and were very eager to solve my doubts. Definetly would recommend!

Le Panier MoÏses

I would recommend the PageFly app to anyone who wants to build website easily. It's so user friendly! and 5 stars for the chat support!!

Pawsitive Vibes

App works well, is user friendly and reasonably priced for what you get. I would love to see more enhancements to landing pages so that they are easier to set up (like convertkit). That would take the app to the next level. What sets this app apart is the service....it's AWESOME!! I needed help with a project and they responded right away AND Touqir even created a CUSTOM video tutorial to help. They went above and beyond to help. Very impressive! Thank you!

Amelie et Sophie

I am very much satisfied with this App. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. It's very user friendly! If I have any doubts then I have a possibility to chat immediately with a consultant who gives me advice straight away. I don't have to wait. That is super important to me. The consultants are very professional and until now they had all the answers to my questions:) I would definitely buy it the second time!

googbang2020

very good..........................................................................................................................................................................................

PLATFORM23

We have a huge inventory and we needed a fresh way to create pages for collections, events and promotions. This app is perfect for just that. I am in love with how simple it is. There's a bit of getting used to it at first, but once you click around enough times and drag and drop and see where everything lives, you'll be fine!

I needed to chat to support about something my brain failed to understand, and they were super quick to respond. There's a support pop up in the UI which is available at the click of an icon.

Thanks PageFly for the great app and for helping us make Shopify pages much cooler :)

DRNXMYTH

Nothing is as good as this app. It's wayyyy easier. Way easier to understand. Way more versatile. Than anything else. And the support team is really top notch. Available 24/7 it seems and they take time to walk you through stuff and show you advanced features. Really great!