PageFly Effective Page Builder

PageFly Effective Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Right Physique

Best builder ever and the Chat support team is so great and helpful.

Reef Restoration Foundation

This app has taken my page to the next level and it is so easy to use.
I was able to really enhance the design and the user experience without having to mess around with code. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to customize their design to the fullest.
The customer service is also spot on and such a quick reply.

Fishetarian Bodega

Great customer support when I needed it. Patient and very informative to a novice. Much appreciated.

Mekotech

I came across an urgent product page problem, and couldn't finger it out on my own, then I asked Live Chat for help, but it shows Back on Mon. I was quite worried about that
, but, out of my expectation, Sami came to me immidiately and said :We Love to help our Customers what why we always exceedes expectations.Maybe it is the most warm hearted words for me this year. And he did solved my problem in few min.

Unified Boxing

Love this app. I have used it on another site and highly recommend it.
I've needed support on a couple of issues that have been dealt with and fix in a matter of hours.
Great App.

Zooomberg

Amazing App. Can customize your page to any extent and if you face any trouble the team is pretty quick to help. Must have if you want to make your pages look fab! Special thanks to Richard!!!

Gowayv

By far the best free page builder. Needed to make a landing page and they had the exact template I was looking for. Customer service was relatively quick and helpful.

Swimline

Customer service chat was extremely helpful and fixed an issue I had within minutes. Great support staff and very quick to respond.

Backpeel

Thanks for making Pagefly to be a part of Shopify App Store and creating a wonderful experience. Thanks for your precious support!
Pagefly has a great Product, great Service and great Team as well.

Domus Deals

Best builder app I found so far with an amazing support team!