PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Lola Wolfe

great app, easy to use, and impressive templates

Leona Cup

Even there is limited template, it is really easy to use :)

Youseeks

perfect needs more template to be absolute amazing

Lux Eros 1

WOW they have amazing customer service! I'm not a developer and got super confused (read: i'm old) - but Dian really helped me get my head around how to create a couple beautiful pages. This app is truly worth investing in if you have a limited template like I do and want a site where every page is beautiful.

Lofree123

Amazing, customizable, great customer service. I recommend Pagefly 100%

Old No 7

I love pagefly. It was confusing at first to put together a page but something this complicated doesn't come in an easy package. The important part is they have wonderful customer service they really are knowledgeable and find the problems fast. I definitely recommend pagefly to anyone who wants a great website builder

Luxleathers

Perfect! Makes everything much easier and more effective

Aliv3r

Great App to get to grips with Web design. If like me you are a total beginner this app is a must. Perfect PageFly, thanks

Aveo Tsd

Takes a little time to get used to, but far and away the best wysiwyg builder for Shopify. I'm a huge fan!

Stork Boxes

I used this app to design page for my shopify store. It's a great app and really easy to use. I ran into some issues with alignment after setting up my store and I gotta say the customer service I received fixing the issue was exceptional. I highly recommend PageFly! Great and very helpful staff !!