PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Philip Toledo

Location Germany

it´s my favorite app. It´s so easy to make beautiful pages and give your shop a really professional look without effort.
Furthermore the support is unbelievable good.
They do literally everything to help you with your shop. :)
Really really really good.

Flexfrost

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

PageFly is an easy way to create custom layouts without getting overwhelmed with any Shopify code. With PageFly, the essence of our brand comes to life, and you can design it visually. Their customer service is quick to respond and will help you with making any custom changes (HTML & CSS), they will fix errors, and resolve issues in a timely manner.

Monbusinessplan.shop | Modèles et templates de Business Plans

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is an honest review. The App makes it so much easier to build pages. All the features are super intuitive and you have a lot of options. I have been building pages easily and quickly. Needless to say I have saved a ton of $$ because I don't need to hire a developer anymore (+ I control my design). Also shout out to the amazing customer service team. I'm bothering them everyday with requests and questions and they have always done an amazing job. Thanks guys and keep up the good work ! Pierre

MARNIN

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app that provides comprehensive tools to create beautiful pages on Shopify. Allows for ample modification and changes to code/CSS, and comes with useful built-in sections and demos. I'm quite happy with it and so far have 6 published pages using this app.
I think this app is good for:
People with a basic understanding of code who wish to create, by drag-drop, beautiful pages to complement their website.

Osewaya

Location Japan

Really Enjoy using this app.
The team is very responsive and helpful when I face any trouble in building the page.
Good work! Amazing app! Deserve a Big 5*!

Amish Yard

I love the PageFly app and their customer service. I needed a way to create pages for my products that are sold only at our physical store. PageFly gave me the ability to produce a completely unique layout, and when I needed help integrating a third party customer review app, the PageFly customer service was "Johnny on the Spot". Thanks Touqir!

The Cocktail Garnish

Ran into an issue (mainly due to my lack of tech knowledge) and got connected with NATHAN. He was super patient, knowledgeable and KNEW exactly what was wrong. Went above and beyond. Issue fixed! So happy with his customer care. Thank you again NATHAN!

Mama George

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am excited I chose PageFly to help me overhaul my product page! Every time I've needed help or had questions, they have been there with the answers. I love that they are available 24/7 because I do most of my work in the evening while the fam is sleeping. PageFly, thank you and you are out of this world helpful.

Chá e Flores

Location Brazil

As páginas ficam lindas com landing page, gostei bastante, suporte também me atendeu muito rápido, show de bola!

Mivalentine™

Location China

it helps to customize you page and get rid of the awful default design theme that the 99% of stores have.. if you have used Webflow or wix before, this is very similar to it, with certain degree of flexibility, not as much as webflow but still a lot. fully recommended. also customer support is almost immediate , guys there helped me with a couple of questions i had. recommended!