PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

PostureWin

Perfect app with a good support. They helped me to build great ecommerce shop not only with their app. Support helped me to change the code on my website too and solved a tech problem. PEFRECT!

PetVerso

They helped me when i needed and even edited my page, i'm so glad! You guys rock! I recommend this app! The landing page options are awesome too.

Benaref

Very helpful app to create a dynamic page in Shopify. Highly recommended app to create a page to those who are not a techie and awesome support too from Pagefly support team.

Aircrafttag

Easy to learn and extremely flexible page building, combined with top notch customer support - even on weekends.

Touch Culture

Great support team! They helped me out within 5 minutes.
My pages are running smoothly ever since.
Thanks!

Snakeds

The App is incredible but not just the app. Support, like TOUQIR for exemple are incredibles too ! Help but advices too. For the price of 3 sandwich we win APP + BIG SUPPORT + ADVICES ( almost training ). Finally a page management software up to our expectations !

Scarf Room 1

I was helped with an issue. It was resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks for the help - much appreciated.

Lutte-anti-poussiere.com

Sami a été cool avec moi. J'avais un souci avec le add to cart qui m'agaçait, je ne savais pas comment faire pour que le client puisse accéder directement à son panier sans remonter la page. il m'a aidé, et ils m'ont aidé aussi sur plein d'autres choses. Je recommande pour les débutants, c'est simple à utiliser

Rosemaria Fashion

We tried Page Builder to make a password page for the first time. It's easy to use because of drag&drop and full of details to customize. With the PRO version, there is a wide range of possible designs, icons, functionalities and customizable CSS structures. My only personal concern is about responsiveness at the final stage, we had to change a few small elements before going live. We also contacted customer support because the page was not publishing correctly. This was caused by a lack from our website theme. PageFly support answered within 1h and kindly helped us to solve the issue in few minutes. I suggest this app to everyone wants to use a pure Advanced Page Builder.

LoveRevel

Amazing app and customer service was completely amazing. They helped me right away! This app will enhance appearance of your store.