PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Weavers | Official Website | Toallas

awesone support service! They solve the problem really quick. I would recommend this page builder no doubt.

Starter Kit

Quite easy to use and really handy when not being able to code properly! The team is also very responsive to our queries. They work on the weekend, try to solve the issue asap. and go the extra mile. Really impressed and thankful!

Shouth Ofertas

It's working well, take my own needs, I M still two months test, but so far it's okay................................

Boojee Cups

I use the app to create landing pages. Great support staff. Helped me with creating custom CSS code to override the shopify theme.

sipit.app

Generally don't leave reviews, but PageFly's support has been really awesome. The app makes Shopify usable when natively it lacks a lot of flexibility. Worth every penny!

Everlasting Athletics

This product is incredible. Edward was a great help getting one of my pages going. I am excited to see how far I can take these pages

Simple Zen Nutrition

I love how PageFly eliminates the limitations of building shopify pages, where formatting is a constant nightmare. I will never build another shopify store without them!! The techs are awesome and it's nice that they can remotely fix your pages for you! Randy and Touqir are the best!

Kin No Ame

The application is very good,
Very good application, the attendants are very attentive no problem, they meet super fast

Ksana

Pages can be a little difficult to customise at first but the tutorials and customer service are very helpful at resolving queries quickly so I would highly recommend.

Persian Cat

This is a nice and practical app that helped organized and design my website the way i want. completely made me free from my template boundaries.
It Also has the nicest pricing plan EVER i experienced.