PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Wise Stoic

I use this for my homepage and some of my collection pages. It definitely makes my site look better and it's just $9.99 with my PRO plan. I wanted to add some custom HTML and was having some trouble, but the support team got back to me very quickly and it was quickly resolved. I'm very satisfied.

The Celtic Ranch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pagefly has always been a great app for us. It really enhances our SEO with being able to utilize h1 and h2 tags to make beautiful layouts for collections, product pages, blogs and more. I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to really dig into organic SEO

J J Motorsports

Time spent using app Over 2 years

thank you love the app you guys make it easier. I can build all sorts of pages to fit any of our needs.

kruemelchen und kuchen

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I never write a review. But now i have to! i only use the free plan, because i just need 3 Pages editing with Pagefly, but anytime i need help and contact the supportteam, there are so many helpful hands! i am so thankful for all your help! i really appreciate that. Great app, great support. Everything done right!

Nomz

Time spent using app Over 2 years

absolutely incredible, and the support team is the absolute best. finally, can build a website of my dreams.

aixa

Location Spain

wow , the technical support has been very easy nice and professional
they have solved my problem in two clicks

Funsunprint

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer service is very patient. Moc and cookies are very good. Cookies have given me a lot of junior help. Moc has helped me solve many complicated problems, even if I am only in the trial period. This is the most surprising thing.

Cannanumb

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great Customer Support!! Fast and Responsive! Had all my questions clarified and was able to watch custom videos on what I needed done.

Trimita

Location Netherlands

I used this application for about us page and all products page. I really like this app. It is very useful. Also, they solved my problem very fast. Thank you, Nathan.
trimita.store

Meraki Design House

The app creates beautiful pages for our website. It is slightly confusing at the beginning but as you play around with the different pages and look at the starter examples the team has created, it makes it easier to understand. However the team was super helpful in making tutorials for questions you have and explains it very well! We're really loving the flexibility of the app and how well it integrates with our site! Would highly recommend!