PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

African Extracts Rooibos

Used PageFly to overcome limitations of Shopify in building and customising pages and content blocks. Many options to achieve what you want and great support. Highly recommended!

Sway Tech LLC

PageFly is a very useful platform that can reach any business person needs. The hard part of the whole platform is figuring out your own niche and how you want the site to be for your business model. The platform may be overwhelming at first but the chat bot customer service team is great. They may take some time to reply back, but besides that they give you detail instructions on how to complete whatever task you may have, I would recommend this platform to my other business partners and for those reading.

Mrs. B of All Trades

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is incredibly useful and doesn't take that long to learn consdering there is super helpful and responsive 24/7 staff that can answer just about any question you might have. 10/10 Would recommend

IDOE.LIFE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have used this app to create custom pages in my store. I had a little trouble with a few of the elements and the support team was able to help me fix it no trouble. The thing I love about using the apps through Shopify is that if you hit a wall, good customer support should be able to jump on it and fix it straight away. PageFly is exactly what I expect from a 5-star app. Great customer support! I will continue to use it for sure!

TW Trade

Easy to use, versatile, I love it! It feels a little better to use than Shogun but that just comes down to UI. Tech support was very helpful to diagnose problems very quickly as well. Highly recommended if you're building small and large catalogs, our landing pages are a beaut!

Perfect Choice Designz

I used Page Fly to create a landing page for specific products. At first, I used the homepage option, but didn't realize it would it actually replace my existing homepage instead of just being an additional homepage style extension of my site. When I published I quickly realized my mistake. I thought I would have to redo all my work, but with Sami's quick tip, I was able to quickly convert it to a regular page and all was right again! I also received numerous tips from Emad as I was building the page. Thanks guys!! Great service!!

ARSHAP

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is really useful and user friendly. the support team is accurate fast and helpful. by just asking a help they always there to help. highly recommended.

GODDESS FX

Love the features I have gained from PageFly and 5* customer service.Touqir provided amazing service

Call Me For Help

I really wish I had known about this app when I first tried to build my website. At first I was a bit daunted, then I found the PageFly youtube page and bingo. Once you know how to use it to design web pages, it is brilliant. So easy and it gives a really professional look to the website. Their support is fantastic. It is a Sunday morning and a little problem I was having with my website was solved by Nathan in half an hour. Take a look at pagefly results on my website Call Me For Help co uk

360 KNEE

The best page builder on shopify by far. Use this if you dropship instead of CF because you can integrate anything aliexpress or any other apps for fulfillment.