PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Viscous CBD

Im using the app to build nicer looking pages for my website. The plain pages that come with the theme just don't get the job done.

Keeto Life

I'll keep it simple, as I'm a busy Newbie
- I haven't waited more than a few minutes for online chat support who are great.
- pagefly always has a way to do what I need and then find I can do even more.
- I tried out lots of others apps, and I feel Pagefly has a lot of features and a commercially friendly price point.

Synergyhdm

Just started to use PageFly, I am pretty happy with it at the moment. Massive big plus for the support. I am not an expert at page building and I love the live chat support that is always online to help me.

Lykke by Julie

This application is a real find if you want to make the design of your store unique and truly attractive!
I made a full-fledged design of the entire store using this application, and my client was happy :)
Several times I had questions, but the support surprised me: I didn’t get such quality even from applications that cost more than $ 300 per month in a subscription. The feeling that they have 1 person from the support for each user of this application! : D
I highly recommend this tool in order to bring the look of your store to a new level!

fitplus

Thanks guys for such an amazing app. This app the page very flexible and it is quite easy to use. What is more is has a free plan, as well. I highly appreciate your creative imagination and skills :).

GamuGamu.lk

It's definitely very cost-effective, and most importantly the customer service is amazing. Highly recommended

Sika Design

I use PageFly Page Builder to some of our designer pages, its something confusing, but support is fast to help with any issue.

Wacky Gifts

The support I have received has been amazing so far. I have needed help implementing third party apps and the support team worked on live chat to get it sorted. I am now a premium subscriber and would recommend it to other people building a store.

Pret-A-Beaute

Wonderful app! you can create anything you wish! Their support team is really fast and excellent as well.

ShopUau

I'm loving Pagefly. I had a question, but it was solved quickly by Kate's 10-point service! love, love