PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Just Chai

Time spent using app About 21 hours

The support team is so quick and amazing!
The app is really helpful is designing custom websites.
Thanks!

Grateful Heart Botanicals

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very pleased with the flexibility of the application and super impressed by the customer support. Highly recommended!

Kraftling GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

LOVE THIS APP. Its easy to use and the support is great! The design takes some time but after investing some time, it looks amazin!!!!

HiPureSkin

Location China

Very useful app, very helpful and nice customer support, and very reasonable pricing, highly recommend.

Aisize

Location China

This software seems to be more friendly for home page editing, because there are more templates for home page or product page, and there is only one blog template. For a 7-day trial user. Editing a blog is still easier than Shopify's programming. I am satisfied with the free addition of many elements and the perfect after-sales service. I hope to have more blog templates.

You Deew You

I was frustrated with my Shopify template after purchasing it. PageFly came to the rescue and let me completely customize my site. I'm so happy it exists! As a designer and not a developer, it was easy to understand and make a beautiful, functional, responsive site. Their customer service is top notch too.

Babes Papes

Location Germany

I have to say that PageFly is the best app I have ever tried so far! Their customer support is very fast and accurate, they are promptly to reply to you no matter what and when. I have had a few questions and all of them were answered and very clear. Thumbs up for them and 10 stars if I could.

Zenssa Therapy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Used this App to create a landing page. Have to comment that online support is fantastic. Always available to help with simple or complex questions. Really appreciate the live chat support and willingness to assist. Thanks

Porto das Marcas

Location Brazil

Atendimento rápido e preciso! Resolveu minhas questões rapidamente! Melhor editor de página de vendas!

The Tar and Feather Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Finally needed a little help, and Randy took great care of me. He fixed my mistake and had me back up and running in about 20 minutes.
I definitely like this app better than Gempages, and there's hundreds more fonts to choose from with PageFly.
More later.