PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Elite Watersports

Awesome support so far! Took about 30 seconds for them to respond on an early Saturday morning. Ready to launch soon!

Game Day Treasures

I had a question and immediately Sami made a quick tutorial showing me how to fix my issue. Amazing service! On a Saturday too! Very impressed by the service and app functionality. I have tried the other Page builder apps but wasn't very happy with them at all. Thanks so much for your expert advice.

Passos de Anjo

Amazing app. It will help you build a professional Shopify store very easily. The support is unbelievably good, they are always there to help and do it restlessly. There is a 28-day free trial which will allow you to test and learn as much as you want. Highly recommend.

Feed Me More

It's really made a difference in the look of my store and the sales as well! I really like how easy it is to build a good looking page.

Jessica Jade Designs

INCREDIBLE! 15/10 would recommend. Support team is amazing, helping with any issue I have immediately. Truly the best page building app.

FunkyTradition

Migrated from Woocommerce to Shopify and the only thing which was missing was perfect page builder. After trying so many page builders I must say this is Best Page builder on Shopify with best customer support..

KVV Shop

Works great and has all the possibilities I need. Fantastic customer service! They help you directly via chat and always find a solution.

IZɌA Privé

this app really helped me in building my Jewelry website.
they have ease of building for a newcomer.

rippleyogawear

great app with excellent customer support!
super flexible and easy to use.
we needed their help and they were very attentive, tnx!

EZ-Level

We used PageFly to completely redesign our Collection pages and product pages. Being able to quickly make changes (on the fly)... is one of the KEYS to a successful site. Now... we can split test and change with ease! PageFly is by far the best WYSIWYG editor that we have found! It is easy to learn and the UI is very intuitive. Oh... and tech support is great. Thank you all!