PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Weddings 101

New to shopify & Pagefly, day one of trial, but its been great really helping me to create much better looking pages and have used the support on day 1 and its been brill. So far so good, thank you!

WHYLO

Great support! Randy was awesome and helped me alot! Great app as well. Started to use few days ago. :)

Afewhometruths

Absolutely fantastic support and very responsive. I love this app and it makes ensuring your site looks that little bit special really easy.

Ellennyswim

I just spoke to Randy on PageFly's chat support - OMG the most helpful guy. He solved my issues, sent me a video to show me how to do it myself in future and sent me a link with info to solve another problem. Made my day and saved me lots of time where I would have been fumbling around trying to work it out.

Alohii

Really great page builder, doesn't take too long to get the hang of, the support is incredible. They are always ready to help over chat and are happy to jump in help fix any issues you might have. So many people ask what theme im using and I say the pages are custom built using pagefly and they can't believe it. Its incredible what you can do with this app.

THE G.B.S.

Highly recommend this app to any one who's looking for setting up custom pages for their business + their support is willing to help you and went and beyond. Satisfied 100%

minimoto. Hamburg

Awesome plugin with the greatest support i ever experienced, fast and dedicated help. Would recommend it for everyone.

Crayonmono Swim

Super cool plugin and help me a lot as a new business owner to build my web store. Thank you so much!

RTP Armor

Great app, quick and great support This App has super customer service. This is likely the best App on Shopify - at least to me it is, as this App has made my page look soooo much better, it's unbelievable! You can tweak how your page looks on mobile phones, tablets ...

LifeWall

Great app! Easy to use. Can create multiple styles and customize your website the way you want. Thanks.