PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Loviver

Use the free plan to create sale page. Very easy and convenience to use and customer support is great!!! Consider to upgrade in the future.

Mouche Expert

vous avez réglé mon problème rapidement et efficacement. La réponse fût rapide et le service courtois. Vous m'avez même répondu en français. Merci c'est apprécié.

Pace Cycles

I love this app! Everyone is super helpful and it makes my life so much easier. When I get really stuck the people are super talented and fast at their work. Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting a professional looking website for reasonable money too!

DERMALOGICA

It would be great if the app didn't create so many liquids in the code (just to keep order), but it's probably necessary. I'm looking forward to more content. The online support is super helpful!

Profound Aesthetic

Great App! We used it for a password landing page which was so quick and easy to customize! Great customer service! The live chat representative walked us through the process even took the time to create the page for us! Thanks for an awesome app and awesome customer service!!

Live GenZ

THESE GUYS WERE AWESOME. They are super helpful and get back to you relativity fast. Very nice and worked for many days on a problem I had. If you need a good landing page setup, there is no other app to use than PageFly.

Free Factory

Great app, great and fast support - 24/7. Sami is great :).
I reccommend for all users who want have better pages design!

Comfy Backs

Great support! Immediate resolution of issues! I had a TON of questions and they answered one by one everything! The editor itself has all the features you might need - just need to get used to it. Recommended!

Afropolitan

Love this app! Tech support is always responsive to your issues, to quickly resolve any problems that may occur. Plus the app makes redesigning your theme effortless, without the price of paying additional to change your theme! You can't beat that for the price!!!

Shop EDEN

Very flexible app. I'm going to be using this a bunch! Great for when my clients's want things done that fall out of Shopify's native capabilities. Prompt chat customer service can't be beat.