PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Loja Mondo

when you use softwares to make your job easier, the support is very important, and pagefly support is amazing!

MAAREE

The best app for page building out there. So simple and looks amazing! Their help is awesome too!! Highly recommend

Pastelpods

so goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Jiggy Puzzles

I am very thankful for the ability to chat with admin of the app in order to sort things out that I dont know how to do. They are very helpful!

Cali Lush Lashes

Kate from pagefly and a few handful are really helpful in chat support. They will go above and beyond for you and make sure to assist you in resolving any issue or questions you may have. 5 star to them. However you you get some that dont really care to respond like Randy who probably reply with a one line sentence then disappears and leave me hanging for hours. This happen several times. Pagefly as an app is 5 stars. There is no app that can beat it when you want to build your own design website.

Print Stick

Before using this app I felt very challenged when trying to build my site. But after playing around with it for a little bit I see it's SO much easier than I imagined and I can't wait to have my awesome new site up and running! For anyone thinking about using PageFly, they offer a great trial so you don't lose anything testing it out :) Highly recommend it.

Shop Lonna

The app is easy to use with many options for you to customize your page. Though it was a bit difficult to use in the beginning, there were detailed and easy to follow instructions. Not to mention, the staff at PageFly are extremely helpful and knowledgable!

Rentals Coach

While Shopify is an all-around good e-commerce platform, you will need to find and install a different web development tool to create a really high impact, competitive web site for your business. PageFly was that app for my business. The Page Fly environment is intuitive with a drag and drop interface that enables you to create super rich features without writing a line of code. The PageFly dev team are adding new functions on a regular basis too. The integration with Shopify such as dropping in products or even entire collections saves a lot of time. There is a learning curve though I have been impressed with the responsive and professional support the PageFly team provides... They stayed on my concerns until resolved. Net, Shopify manages my header, footer, menu and product pages and all other page edits including my blogs are managed through PageFly.

Bajallama

I'm new to building my own pages and PageFly is a great way to learn how to create an amazing website. Even when I have an issue, their livechat is very helpful and are able to teach or fix anything that is needed. One person in particular, Randy, has been such a help! I highly recommend if you're looking to try a page builder. PageFly is the way to go!

Shared Planet

I've always found the one place Shopify lags behind Wordpress is page layout and design. No more! This app let us build complex pages without time-consuming custom coding.

Their support team truly went above and beyond to help me correct some and issues and learn how to use the tools.