PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly - Page & Form Builder

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Theelevate

Spent days building pages and then following the update all of it is useless as many bugs now exist and despite (literally) 10 emails to support...no one is helping out...

Farmacia Aliberti

I spent 3 days building my page and after an update of the software my backend page is completely destroyed and I cannot operate anymore on the page nor do any editing. I hope they will restore my page and I will be able to keep working on it otherwise stay away from this app!

Saunite

No support. Can't edit a page I created.

Quilt Girls

I hate to give one star to any app, but this app is just a big waste of time. I needed to create one page....not a home page and not a product page...just one page with some photos and some links. Simple drop drag and apply links. I went with this app because it is free and for my basic needs.....well, I thought it would be fine. I should have listened to the other reviewers. The app does not work. I installed and started to create a page. It is not as simple to work as you may think, but I was determined to get thru it because (after all) its one page. Needless to say I spent a few hours and had to move onto something else. When I tried to re-open to continue work on my one page....I got a distorted version with only a partial view of my page. I hit every button I could find trying to get a full screen. Nothing works. I have a small window with only part of my page visible. I am unable to edit. I contacted support. Even sent 2 screen shots to them. After 24 hours I got a response asking me what type of browser I am using. I answered and thought great.....someone is going to help me. I never heard from them again. My advice STAY AWAY....DON'T DO THIS ONE. Invest your time in an app that works and maybe comes with some app support. Oh, and just in case you are thinking browser issue.....I tried it in Chrome, Explorer, and AOL.....same issue with all of them.

Secret Storage Books

I tried a number of times to reach out and ask for help with a fairly simple problem, with no response. I'm looking for something else. Documentation is a bit thin.

The Jock Store

Not very intuitive, doesn't work very well, and the help from the team is extremely slow, if anything, almost doesn't exist. This is what you get for a free app. I would recommend paying a bit to get something much better.

Beatz Nation

this is the most useless tool of all. it does not work? I talk to Tony but he seem to be a little slow at answering me and didn't really think he know the software well. I was able to drag and drop but i can't save it nor can i upload the image or write a description of my product. I ask Tony what address can i use to drive traffic to this landing page, he just went silence on me. I'm new here and would like some help but he seem to not be very helpful.

1 2 3 5 Next