PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 23, 2020

Great features, but what makes them stand out is their excellent support. Always get fast, personalized help when I need it!

MERNA MAITA
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 27, 2020

I have received some great customer service from both Shagar and Touqir, they have helped me align my pages correctly and I would definitely recommend the app as a WYSIWYG Editor on Shopify.

I'm updating my review because of the guys at PageFly. The customer service is amazing from the team. They have helped us so much.

Grain & Frame
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2020

Very good application, the support service is excellent, it helped me in everything I needed, congratulations!

InnovaQueen
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 22, 2020

I love how easy it is to design all pages of my store. The customer service is always fast and helpful.

Leashless Lab
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 22, 2020

I was assisted by Sami and he solved my problem quickly. I was very well attended and recommend your services

Hype Smart Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 21, 2020

I just wanted to congratulate the PageFly team on their amazing app and stellar customer service. These tools allowed me to create a great, easy to use website with visual appeal and simple functionality. A must have for a creative web designer!

Catholic T-Shirt Club
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 21, 2020

The customer service here is second to none. They are great and ALWAYS reply and fix whatever issues you have.

My background is in marketing and having these guys guide me through some murky dev waters has been fantastic. Couldn't reccomend highly enough for your page builder than this app and these guys.

GetInMyBasket.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 21, 2020

Since I have no experience this app saved me a lot of time and their live support is too good to be true!

Lalbero Brand
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 21, 2020

Easy enough to use page builder, great support, especially from Sami who was able to correct a significant mistake a developer had made.

SmarterPartying
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 21, 2020

good customer service, good page builder, gives free 7 day trials like 5 times so you can use free for a long time before deciding to purchase

SEROLL