PageFly Landing Page Builder

Drag and drop to build Landing, Product, Home and Blog pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Surita Simone

I'm a newbie so I had some challenges with the app. Tristian and Kate were amazing they spent hours with me to fix my issues and even sent over some recommendations. This app took my store to the next level.

Stop Stok

Location Brazil

Excelente aplicativo e os profissionais são melhores ainda! Recomendo! Eu que sou iniciante juntamente com a ajuda do chat consegui criar pages incríveis.

Little Twines

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app to create landing pages. The app is very easy to use and much more flexible than other landing page builders I tried. The support is also some of the best I have ever experienced.

Personalized Gifts

I had an issue on one of my pages, after contacting the support team, they staid with me until the issue was resolved completely.
Thank you very much PageFly.

drwellbe

Location Australia

I used this app to help my homepage look better and more customized. The support is amazing and fast. I love pagefly they have helped me a lot and made my shopify website look amazing. Some times in shopify it is hard to customize your website but pageFly makes it easy.

Clipon

Best One for this app developing new website. in E-Commerce Platform Develop Multi Page Design and Graphical Design

Frenchiely

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best customer service ever, I've been reaching out for help for times, very patient and always online for response, 100% recommend

Barsdeep

Great app. I'm not too great with coding so this helps a great deal with getting my store how I want it. U.I. is simple and easy to use right out of the gate. Customer support is very responsive and helpful as well.

Molteno

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I received the most best support. Arinzechukwu was super helpful and went out his way to resolve my issue. I'm over the moon with his help! Thanks again! :)

Meant Fur Pet

Had a really great time using this app, had a very good customer support experience and very easy to use the tool, I would highly recommend it!