4.9
May 14, 2020

Very helpful, patient customer support team. They are willing to take the time to help you with any issues. They don't just send you a generic Help page or link. They will walk you through the process, hold your hand, and do what it takes to make sure your problem is solved. Additionally, their Page Builder is quite user-friendly, intuitive, and offers a lot of features of what you'd need to build a great, optimized, and modern ecommerce website.

Lovinflame
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied May 15, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Cookie - PageFly Support Team

May 14, 2020

I am brand new to Shopify and was looking to customize a products page to my liking. I tried another app first and it was extremely confusing and seemed to have a few bugs. I tried Pagefly and it was way more user friendly. The images for the drag and drop make things way less confusing and user friendly. I did get stuck syncing my page to Shopify and tried the live assistance. I was helped out by Randy in support and he was extremely helpful. He fixed the syncing issue and gave me resources that would assist me with potential future issues. Additionally, he helped me with another customization concept i was trying to achieve and gave me more direction. Great support, very easy to use app. Very lucky these guys have this app and support team! Thanks guys!

Matt

Hoksly

Hi Matt,
That was really awesome, Matthew! Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Support Team

May 14, 2020

The have literally the best customer service. They are super fast to fix any issues which is perfect. I also love that you get a free page to play with before you have to pick a paid plan.

At Glam
Time spent using app: 9 days
PageFly replied May 15, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Emad - PageFly Support Team

May 14, 2020

Can create very nice pages with this app, I use it for my product page of my one product store and the password page.
I had an issue once that my edit page wasn't loading so I sent my problem on the chat. Literally within a minute got a reply and problem was fixed within the next two minutes. Am very happy with this app AND the service they give! 5 stars :)

Light Trap Co.
Time spent using app: 29 days
PageFly replied May 15, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - Page Support Team

Edited May 14, 2020

I really loved the support team, took care of me and helped me solve my problem when I had to optimize for mobile. absolutely ON POINT!

Spine Flexer
Belgium
PageFly replied May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Touqir - PageFly Support Team

May 14, 2020

Phenomenal app and customer service! This app was a game changer for our website and when we did come across an error, we reached out to the support team and it was resolved within 24 hours!

J-Go Tech

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Support Team

May 14, 2020

i used this app to build page , i really like their 24/7 support ,super cool support, now i am really in love with tthem

aliphlock
Time spent using app: 8 months
PageFly replied May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Cookie - PageFly Support Team

Edited May 14, 2020

A no brainer, ease of mind creating a website. 24/7 support from real people! Emad you're a legend!

Algebra Accelerator Academy
Time spent using app: 4 months

Dear Robert Offterdinger,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

May 13, 2020

I'm a first time user of the app. It's pretty easy and straightforward to use, they have good looking templates. Ran into some more complicated coding issues with my landing page and got help right away! I highly recommend!

Glossbabe usa
PageFly replied May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for spending your precious time om writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir - Pagefly Support

May 13, 2020

This is easy to use and set. It helps me to get a professional view on my site just as I wanted also they have good support.

Mysirakcr
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review :) I really appreciate your time with Pagefly and I believe Pagefly will never let you down :)

Touqir - Pagefly Support Team