PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 20, 2020

Merci à page fly et a son équipe technique qui sont très réactif et compétent. J'avoue avoir des lacunes en Anglais, leur soutient m'est précieux.
5 étoiles * / 5 stars *

Promaffaire
France
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited January 20, 2020

Easy to use features, making my pages on Shopify look more professional. Fast and efficient Support Team. Thank you guys for all the help!

Glow Beauty and Aesthetics
South Africa
January 20, 2020

They have the best customer service of any app I've tried out there. If you have a problem that you cant fix on your own they will help you!

dermatecc
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 20, 2020

Best app out there !! Thank you very much for the support, solved my problem in minutes. Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

iShop Brazil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2020

amazing support!!! really helpfull... were very helpful in solving my problems especially when I asked for help with the countdown time

yellowdeep
Brazil
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 19, 2020

This app is really amazing, I don't how to code and I have high design expectations for my costumer experience, this is definitely doing the work, easy to use and the experts are always available to help!

I will definitely recommend it, it saved my website design and overall theme.

LunchNow
January 19, 2020

The app is very easy to use for a beginner!! I use the app to created a beautiful page within 5 mins and my page looked PRO!! I was having problem publishing my page at the end (since i know nothing at all about creating a page) anyway, the help center is very responsive and guild me through steps by steps, Realtime!! Amazing App for creating beautiful website!!

Leila Collection
Hong Kong SAR
January 19, 2020

Amazing, amazing customer service. Sami , Jamal, and all the reps I've worked with really put in the effort to make sure your page is customized the way it wants - even if it's not available in the UI.

Amazing product & especially amazing team.

Bloom Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 19, 2020

I love this app! It upgraded easily the pages I needed without any coding skills or high-cost themes. Very fast and nice customer service. My problem was solved within few minutes.

My safe halo
Finland
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited January 19, 2020

I have a really good customer experience using this apps. The support is really good and they also have many beautiful template.

Royal Engrave