PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Novalge

Location Brazil

I am loving to use PageFly, especially for the support that is always present when I have any questions, no doubt it is an excellent application.

Thanks ;)

Pepe Revolution & Co.

Great application that integrates beautifully with Shopify. I am new to website building and found their tools very easy to use. Whenever I have a question or can't figure out something, I reach out to their support team and they do a great job at helping me!

The Herba Coach

Have been using this builder for a few weeks now and it has been great. Better than Shogun in my opinion. Create custom pages on my website with a free theme, saving me $$$ to spend on paid themes. Great customer support too,

Smart Natty

I have had to ask customer service for help on 2 different occasions, 1st was with Randy. On Saturday after 5pm for a error I was experiencing (ended up being user error not software error) and 2nd was with Touqir. Early in the AM in the middle of the week (another user error)

Both times has been extremely helpful with videos involved to help walk me through the process. Both times were extremely timely response and Both times my issue was solved in less than an hour!

I am EXTREMELY pleased with this app and I am even happier with the customer service! This is how customer service should be everywhere!

Thank you Pagefly Support!

Healthsupp Concept 保健食品專門店

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app ! Great customer service, they help me to solve the problem very quickly. Highly recommend !!!

mystarmap

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good App with helpful support team. Managed my problems with langify and helped me out a lot of times.

Motool Inc

Time spent using app 1 day

Just what I was looking for to customize my pages. A huge bonus is the ability to also make custom collection and product pages so you don't have that lame little stream of text on the page. It also does not change the URLs so it is a very smooth integration. Support is also fast and resourceful.

Weddings By Ardenian

Sami from PageFly was awesome, I had a small issue,Sami made the code and sent it to me in a few sec

Wild B

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Needed some help early on to make sure the app supported the functions I was looking for. Support exceeded my expectation and went the extra mile to make sure I could customize my landing pages for my site. It saved me alot of time! Thank you!

Aceworkz

pagefly has been affordable and their customer service Randy is great who walks me through my issues with solutions