PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Tenera Grains

Great App and Chat support.
I really liked the app and super fast chat support.

Bert And Ram

very very very very helpful and simple .thanks for the help

Pure Drive

Really Nice App.
Thanks Sami for you help.

Expandable Hoses

This is the best app available for shopify. Their customer service is amazing. Definitely worth paying for!!!

Pureveganhome

Awesome customer service!!!! SO helpful and the app works very well. Very pleased so far.

Adondeirus

Really nice app, does exactly what you need, also they have a great team working in the customer service.

Thanks alot to Sami for the help!

Made Trade

Wonderful! Allows you to easily customize any page, and the support is fantastic! 10 stars!

Drdirect4u

The app is easy to learn and does what it's supposed to. Customer support is good. A few of the pages I made weren't compatible with my theme and they fixed it in the same night. Very responsive.

7 Jurock

The app is fairly easy to use and the videos are great resources. The issues I encountered were quickly taken care of. Definitely recommend this app for easy to use customization and great service!

Flashtoopen

We had trouble getting the look and feel out of our website with the stock shopify page builder. PageFly gave us so much more functionality and allowed us to build a website that supports the new brand we are adding to our company. Definitely a lifesaver!