PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 31, 2019

I've tried a few Shopify page builder apps and this one is a real standout. They have an impressive range of templates and elements with lots of flexibility in layout and design. The UI is powerful and intuitive and the chat support is just about the best I've experienced. The team is quick to respond, pleasant, knowledgeable and can solve just about any request you throw at them, big or small. If you're looking for an advanced builder to take control of your site's pages (regular, home, product, collection, blog) with integration for Shopify's native product and collection elements, this is the one.

Metalog North America
December 31, 2019

I am very happy with this app so far. Very easy to use and the support is AWSOME... This is surely a must-have for any online shop.

K-OBA Eyewear
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 31, 2019

Awesome app, super flexible, allows to customize your pages to differentiate from the competition. The customer service is outstanding - the staff on the online chat are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!

Skin Discovery
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 31, 2019

Great customer service, very helpful and quick. The app is great, they immediately improved a feature for me. I can definitely do so much more now with my website than before with the limited editor of Shopify. Thank you

Tolhuijs
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 31, 2019

Una vez más se han superado. Leo ha conseguido solucionarme un problema muy complejo. Muchas gracias por tu paciencia. Gracias de verdad.

ARTDESCANSO
Spain
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 31, 2019

They did a great job of answering my questions and finding a quick solution for me. I was thoroughly impressed with the support team.

Live Smart
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 30, 2019

I really like the way how pagefly addressed my issue. I started live chat with pagefly tech support team. After they understood what was my question, they sent me a little short video to show me exactly how to fix my issue and how to do it where to click step by step. So far this is the most efficient help I've ever received from any apps or producers!

Atlantis Fashion Lifestyle
Edited December 30, 2019

Absolutely amazing help with everything i asked for! speacially thankyou to Touqir who helped with all my enquiries .

CLINTS Inc
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 30, 2019

A great application, I really like it, and the technical team is great. When you encounter a problem, they will take care of it for you. Haha, I hope you will use it soon

FREESHOSE
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 30, 2019

I used this app to really build my whole website! The support team is amazing and the response time is extremely quick, I received responses in less that 5 minutes almost all the time!

They are very friendly and really hardworking and keep trying until we are satisfied.

1000% recommend this app :)

Davis & Dann