PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Evive Smoothie

Service hors pair!! Je recommande fortement cette application. Non seulement elle permet plusieurs options mais en plus le chat support est un life saver!

DESCUYDADO

Definitely one of the most useful apps. The staff is most of the time online ready to chat and help with customizations, and when they are not, they reply via email in a timely manner!

Vivsamfashion

I have just started using it and had some issues with page creation, but help support is excellent and quick.Edward helped me sort out all my issues .So thanks for that.Till now excellent.

manillo.se

Best app. Works just like clickfunnels. Customer service is fantastic. Got help from Sami (customer support). Awesome service..5 Stars to Sami

ShopStyleDesign

While there are many apps that provide the same type of functionality as PageFly, few of them do it as well. I am consistently impressed with the new features they release as well as their dedicated and responsive support team. If you are looking for a page editor, you can't go wrong with PageFly.

Goodland Golf

PageFly is an amazing app. I used PageFly to create a long sales page for one product in my store and it really helped my sales. Touqir at PageFly was very helpful in helping me customize the page to exactly what I needed. I highly recommend PageFly!

SAINT ARBAIN

Touqir is amazing! He was a very helpful tech and very polite. He always got back to me! I am writing this #review for page builder because it was able to take my store to the next level professionally. I #vote this one the best! Thank you so much Touqir & PageFly!

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

I like this app is easy to work and customer service really fast :) I am happy i manage to find it since my knowledge in coding is not huge. Easy to use.

IRIS & THORN

I used this app to create my 'lookbook' page for my online retail website. Pagefly is a great app to create a page for images and videos. It took me some time to get used to the app but Pagefly's team is always available to help. Highly recommend this app for building a great page.

Hopefuel

I used this app to building custom landing pages for my unique ad campaigns and it has been a life saver! I was about to sign up for Clickfunnels at $200+ a month and then I thought... "hum, I wonder if I could find a page builder for shopify"... and then I found Pagefly. It works brilliant task a landing page builder and it's so easy to use for someone who is NOT a web developer.