PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Boardroom Socks

Time spent using app About 2 years

Phenomenal service. Wrapping up the trial, but intend on purchasing. Thank you for the great support!

Spirit of Amari

Location Germany

Great, app recommended for any one that wants to build custom pages for their business. Plus their support is just amazing.

Aloof Goose

Excellent customer service with strong page building functionality (even during free trial). Knowing the very basics of HTML/CSS is useful but definitely not necessary. Good out of the box integrations with MailChimp and Shopify.

My Good Luck Charms

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a great tool for page building. Edward from the team helped me a lot. Highly Recommend PageFly!

VeeFresh

Very customizable for those who aren't coders/designers! The support was very quick & helpful too. And the page load speeds aren't bad either.

Azaliah

Location South Africa

Love this app. So easy to use. Created quality landing pages in an instant. The support is excellent, especially Sami, thank you with the final tweaks to my page

Sechzisch Vierzisch GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great, quick answers. Very helpful end exact, although the Pagebuilder is a little complicated for some special requirements. But the Team has always been very helpful and fast-answering! Thank you Pagefly-Team :)

Oak & Sand ™

Location Singapore

Just the thing i need to make customizations for each and every product. Even helps with the collections and Sami here was super helpful with merging with my shop's theme.

Marketing by Emma

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me design the pages of my company's website. It takes some getting used to, especially when doing some of the more advanced stuff. I had lots of technical issues in the beginning, specifically with format continuity between desktop and mobile views. BUT the PageFly staff is GREAT with customer service. I worked with Max and Paula. They responded fast and helped with SO MUCH. They solved my issues in a matter of minutes, and I am very happy with the way my page looks! Of all the page builder apps I have tried, this one is by far my favorite!

loveitbuyit.net

love the app, love the customer service, worth the money and it converts better than a regular page :)