PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 25, 2019

Sami from pagefly was very helpful! I appreciate how knowledgable and patient he was. He quickly resolved my issue. It's great to know that this app offers so much support.

Number46
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 14, 2019

Great App with regular improvements and features being introduced. Excellent communication from the support team. Many Thanks

Big Bertha Original UK
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 24, 2019

the service was very efficient! clarified all my doubts! I had created my page and was not associated with the product and the analyst decided!

ENOVIDADES
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 24, 2019

excellent service, attentive, fast and efficient.
Thank you so much for the help.
They helped me with any questions and solved my problems.

Beauty Charcoal Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 24, 2019

This is the perfect page building app! Their support team instantly respond to any questions through their live chat system and have always been able to give me answers, point me in the right direction or supply custom CSS code to get my pages looking perfect! 10/10

Lightwave
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 24, 2019

PageFly is very useful and helps me build many customised pages. I met a problem during editing, the team help me fix it just in few munites. It would be good the have the ability to put the "navigations" from Shopify to pages. I'm not sure if it's possible.

EAMUS AUDIO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 23, 2019

I love it, easy to use, simplifies everything and the team are super quick and helpful. couldn't be happier

Factory Fitted
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
July 23, 2019

Customer Support and Page Building has been awesome! You are able to customize things with ease. Thank you!

silverasilver
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited July 23, 2019

There are so many options for customization and always excellent customer service! Lots of great templates to choose from as well. Absolutely beautiful app!

Derm To Door
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 23, 2019

very easy to edit and the chat is very helpful! You can also easily add new pages to your site and it is user friendly.

Ravior Ltd