PageFly Landing Page Builder

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Free plan available

Jsredemp

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

The Birds Eye Club

STUPIDLY FLAWED! Half the time you type directly into text boxes, hitting "S" or "D" in a usual sentence wrongly initiates shortcuts for Save and Duplicate. So the page stops and reloads, or your current section clones. Either way, it ruins typing for 6-8 seconds and you have to reload to keep typing a word with the letter S or D. It's a minor glitch, but a major hassle. It gets VERY frustrating VERY fast. Support were no help. Having to copy and paste sentences into the app is tedious but necessary.

Garment Plug

Support was useless, I don't think I could have been more clear with my explanation of my issue

Hexlox

I've now tested this app twice and it just does not perform well. I've mastered plenty of similar apps in the past, but this one just simply does not deliver anything worth using. Thought I'd give it a second try and now after a couple of hours its been deleted for good from our shop. Lets see what else is out there.

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.

Pleasenotes101

I think im really good at figuring things out, and I wanted to move the landing page I had built in to a simplified version with Pagefly. Dont Do It. The edits don't apply between views (desktop, mobile, tablet) and it's super frustrating.

Whippedupwonderful

I feel like this was a bait and switch. I can't make simple updates to the page I made because now it's a ***PRO*** feature?? Really slick guys.

Update. I was on the FREE plan. using one template for one page. Low and behold I'm getting charged $9.95 month now. Delete forever.

Gearfuel

Well you look at that, a free app turned paid, what better way to start the new year!

The Evrything Store

Good idea but the execution is cancerous!

Too Much Monday

The app is very buggy and there is virtually no customer support. It's buggy to the point where an item will work on one page you build but not the other. The only thing going for it is that its FREE. I am assuming it's free until they work out all the bugs and then will start to charge.