PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

nightypen

Using this app to change my pages on my store and they look amazing. The support is always here to help and their response time are really fast ! Special thank you to Salem who helped me solved my problem in a minute !

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that I was able to assist.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

Hockey Revolution

easy to use. I like some of tampleates very musch. Fast support if something is not clear or is some problem

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

Four Legs One Tale

Just been online with Felipe, I had a query for some help and all was resolved within 5 minutes. Impressive!

November 21, 2020

Hey Mark, I just read this generous review, thank you for your kind words we really appreciate them.

Felipe | PageFly Team

unwindtm

Great app, allows me to customize my website a lot more than basic Shopify tools allow for. The support team is really helpful as well!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Angel | PageFly Team

Calmjewelry

Just awesome tool! All the options one needs and really fair pricing model. Additionally damn fast real time chat support! Thanks a lot again to Touqir from support who made my life a lot easier today!

Hi Anna,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I really motivate us to keep up the best quality work and support.

Please contact us any time you need help, we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Amino

It's been great to get more flexibility to design our pages. Customer service has been great when I've got stuck.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lines for us it is very important to rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Kreme De La Kreme Hair Exstensions

Paula was more than helpful she went above and beyond her job duties to help me with editing my website I am new to the pagefly platform and just wasn't quite sure how to make the necessary edits I needed. Usually when I am on late at night she helps me and answers all of my questions.

November 23, 2020

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Paula | PageFly Team

EkoFuuze

Fast response and efficient. Smooth communication what was the problem, analyze and resolve within. VA was understanding and helped beyond request.

November 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

KidsToyRoom

Customer service is really helpful if anything goes wrong or you need help to understand the building process. A great addition to any Shopify store!

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It's lovely to know that our customers are satisfied with our product and services.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3

Daisy from PageFly | Team

Melfirma

The app is easy to use and learning it is fast. Built my website the way I dreamt it. Awesome customer support, thanks Alex :)

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problems.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team