PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

moto24cy

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 month

Pagefly support is always responsive and help me out on every aspect that is related to website building and their toolkit. they even consider to suggest you CRO adjustments. Five stars.

August 26, 2022

On behalf of the PageFly Team, thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so happy that I could be able to assist you and provide you with my suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to drop messages in live chat if you need any assistance, I'm right here.

Cookie - PageFly Team

OSwell. Inc Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Their support is amazing! Their reply is really fast and the help they provide is very easy to implement!

August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Orange - PageFly Customer Success Department

Practizz

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very useful and what I like the most is the help that the support gives you, they really solved all my problems, especially Orange, she was very kind!

August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it much!

Our support team is online 24/7 let us know if you need any assistance.

Orange - PageFly Team

nichitapancenco

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really, really good page builder. What amazed me the most is the incredible customer support that solves every issue with absolute professionalism! Recommend this app with all my heart!

August 26, 2022

Thank you so so much for your kind words <3 It's a great honor to work with you.
We will keep improving our service every day to make your page-building process easier for you.
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We are available 24/7 to assist you <3

Hailey - PageFly team

Tu Maktub Chargers

Although pagefly is confusing and sometime hard for me to use, their live chat is amazing! They've helped me several times to do what I can only imagine. Thanks to Anna for the support! I could only see it in my mind, but couldn't get to do it. thanks so much!!

August 26, 2022

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Compus Electronics

Location Australia

Very helpful staff to guide me to use the APP. Well done. Recommend for anyone to use it. It has many templates to use to suit different products.

August 26, 2022

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Flathau's Fine Foods

Great app with just as good customer service! I've tried several other of the page building apps on here and this one takes the cake!

August 26, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.
Rest assured that we will keep putting our best effort every day to give you the support you deserve and improve our app.

Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help with your pages, we're here 24/7 for you.

Kind Regards
Tyler
PageFly Team

BrushyBox

Location Germany

Super Support - sie übertreffen wirklich alles!
Zudem sehr intuitive Bedienung und schnell umsetzbar für jede Shopfiy Website. Toll ist auch, dass man u.a. 1 normale Seite und 1 Product Seite kostenlos testen kann... Voll empfehlenswert!

August 26, 2022

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you. If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you, again, and have a great day!

ShadowsHome

Location Italy

Ho usato quest'app per creare diverse pagine. Fantastica! L'assistenza, veloce, precisa e disponibile. Ti assistono a tutte le ore. Bravi e complementi!!!

August 26, 2022

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

IvyPro™

Location New Zealand

The most comprehensive page builder I have used to date. Had a slight issue with an integration and Angel from the support team had me sorted within minutes.

August 26, 2022

It has been a pleasure serving you and supplying you with a delightful experience. PageFly is committed to providing our customers with only the highest quality delivered through dedicated customer service. And we hope that we can have the pleasure of providing PageFly for you in the forthcoming years.