PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1998 reviews

Andelia

I started to use this for my pages! A great application! Randy from the PageFly team helped me a lot with the setup

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Allows me to do what pricey design studios have tried to do. Extremely easy to use and comes packed with stylish templates.

lojayoushop

I'm using it and loving it. The support is awesome and the app as well. It is very intuitive and has everything you need to create a perfect and eye catching landing page.

WWW.BUYDIRECT.DEALS

The page builder in Shopify is extremely basic, so your site will look like everyone elses. Page Fly lets me create awesome looking pages. For example, in the FAQ page on my site www.buydirect.deals you can easily create an acordian style layout. All very easy to do.

Spoonkie

Awesome app, makes my page the way I want it without spend too much money on theme. I recommend everyone to try it.

Massager Minimalist

Easy to use features, super friendly and helpful staff, timely assistance all the time, highly recommend!

sengogo

Randy from PageFly, is very skilled, he was very reactive, kind and has solved all my troubles !
THKS

Michael B's Jerseys & T's

I am still learning, but the app is great! Shagar has been super helpful. Even late at night I got a quick response and better than that a fast response!

zweena.co

Service was really good. Randy was super patient in helping me resolve the issue I was facing. Awesome!

Cheviot Automotive Accessories

Crazy good customer service, super quick response time and Randy was an absolute legend who helped alot!