PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

BeSpartanFit

I have used both Shogun and Pagefly. They both offer a unique value in particular for building blogs. With that said, PageFly is a much better value! I save over 60% a month using Pagefly!!! That saving is huge over the lifetime of my store!

October 7, 2021

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Original Family Shop

Great customer service! Angel was about to fix our issues with our product pages with no problems! :)

October 7, 2021

We just wanted to say thank you for the excellent feedback. We appreciate your continued support because without customers like you, we wouldn't be here.
Once again, thank you, and have a lovely day! <3

Angel - PageFly Team

House Plant Dropship

Amazing support and very helpful, the best place to create a landing page or a product and collections page!

October 7, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and sharing the word to others for us.

Please drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Total Horizons

I love Pagefly's simplicity, ease of use, and not to mention the 24/7 customer support (with real live humans).

October 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Sulu Beauty

I use this app to customise my store, the customer support there is amazing and always available, 24/7.

de•Kryptic

Amazing app. I didnt know this existed until i was reffered. I have been looking for something like this for such a long time, i even bought new themes thinking I couldnt do custom things. Here is the solution! Also support is A+++ they helped me with everything i needed to get set up!

October 7, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

glutenfreeshop.co.nz

This is a fantastic page building tool to help customise our website. Support is incredible, fast, and very helpful. Highly recommend!

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

loggae

I have truly never ever experienced such a good and high leveled support online.
This app makes the building of a website soooo easy!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your generous words, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issues. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message any time you need.

Mai - PageFly support team

EyrisPro™

I am loving it! So much components that will make your page stand out from the rest! Live chat support! the guys are amazing, Cristian was with me until late night helping me to create whatever I needed. Thank you man! I find this pagebuilder one of the best, if not the best, and also their 24/7 chat support is another level. 100\100 Thank you guys

Hey Andrea,

Thank you so much for sparing time to share your thoughts with the community. <3
I am really happy to learn you find our editor's elements and functions so handy! We love that! And remember that whenever you need help we are just one click away from you, and since we are 24/7 available anytime is good!

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Selvry

Super fast support, love this app has changed my website up a lot. Support answered within 3 minutes, everything you need in a app. Recommended.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words. We are grateful to you for sharing your experience with us.

You can always drop us a message if you need help.