PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Buildmat

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and great to set up templates. Problem is that the templates keep changing on the page, css styling issues randomly change. Templates for particular pages or blogs just changes with no reason as to why it happens. Support is given when the issue happens, but we honestly have no idea how long the issues were there for, and can't afford to have these random bugs and glitches all over the website.

November 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly.
We feel so sorry that you had issues with our app and from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to send you a sincere apology. This is our fault that the app caused the issue for you and I totally understand how frustrating your experience is.
All your feedback is recorded for our Development team because we tested many times but we cannot see the issue so we will need more time to check and fix to find out the best solution. We will definitely improve PageFly to make it better and more friendly for you.

We really appreciate it if you can stay with us so that we can assist to fix the issue for you.

Thank you and we are always here for you.

VY ACADEMY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app used to be a nice app...but after their updates, the app was broken, even cannot handle basic formatting issues e.g. font size adjustments. Content was missing randomly in our pages. Every time when we reach their CS, they only make excuses and claimed that the issue is resolved but every time it's not resolved. It took us already a week but nothing was resolved. It's difficult for us to move to other apps as we built quite a lot of pages on this app. However, if you are reading this review and hasn't consider which app to go to, stay away from this app. :-(
- Update after a couple of months: Still the issue is there!! You cannot style plain text properly. Their team always say it is our team's fault by copy and pasting text from other site, but indeed we typed in everything on our own or copied text from Notepad, which is ridiculous...

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.

All issues you mentioned in your review, me and our whole team were checking and we also contacted you about all issues.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues of our app.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands

Support fails to support you in your issues, hard to understand and no clear communication on when, how or if things are going to be fixed. Expect to be forced to follow up on issues multiple times before action gets taken. Before these issues everything was fine and support was good, however with these new issues occurring we are losing revenue every day and support does not seem to have any sort of haste or motivation to fix it.

February 18, 2021

Heel erg bedankt voor je aanmoediging! We zullen ons best doen om u elke dag beter van dienst te zijn.

Als u hulp nodig heeft, aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen via Live Chat. Wij staan ​​24/7 voor je klaar!

Maru | PageFly-team

DopeBoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I rate this app with a 2 and that level is SOLELY due to the customer support, especially Angel in the middle of the night. But as far the app goes, usability and ease of use......it's a 1 at best unfortunately. Completely designed for developers and VERY technically minded people. And the videos that are made to explain things are done by someone that is technically and programmatically minded as well. Clearly the person who makes them does not make them for novices/intermediate level users. So for those of us with some technical knowledge and that have used WooCommerce and Wordpress for years, Big Commerce, Shopify and Magento for ecommerce as well - this thing is a massive headache to use. We only have been using it for the blog because what comes with Shopify is more basic than we need. But with the difficulties that we're having and the massive time suck it is to complete even one page or one high end post, I'm not sure that the ROI is close to being there. In addition, one of the features that is of most interest which is the integration to pull your products into your pages/posts is limited as supposedly the interface with Shopify only allows a few products to feed into Pagefly at a time. That means you then have to go find your product, get the link, remove the url and copy/paste the product into Pagefly and hope it might find it then.....WOW. Adding products into your posts at strategic locations should be intuitive and take no time at all......not here! Many of the features to do that aren't working and whether it's the app or the fact products/collections aren't interfacing from Shopify completely, idk - Combine that with the difficulty and non-intuitive carousel setup for products to post and be showcased at the end of a blog post a la Amazon and it's taking 2-3x as long to create a quality post as you'd ever spend in Wordpress. We are looking hard for other options to use than this and hopefully will find something that works well for us. I wouldn't ever recommend this product and wish that I had noted the naysayers more than I did BEFORE we got into this. Again, lovely support team and Angel is A REAL angel, but the app is not.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and also thought about it many times.
Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. We truly understand that PageFly is not easy to use for many customers, this’s the reason why we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better to make it easy to use. Because PageFly provides so many functions as well as featured to build high-converting stores, therefore, the UI can be a bit technical. We are improving UI and design to be more friendly.
As you mentioned in your review, our video tutorials are also a little technical, we will take your feedback to our heart and improve video content to be more friendly.
Regarding your other recommendations, we will discuss them with our Developers so they can check your requests.
Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

spinepalco

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Looks good until it asks you to pay to restore old versions, extremely annoying to lose all progress when editing for mobile and then finding out the desktop version changed automatically, made me waste a lot of time. I did not like the buggy interface either, a bit confusing

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thought and detailed feedback to us, we do appreciate and value your review.

PageFly provides the Support 24/7 and we notice that you did not contact us while you had troubles when using PageFly. Because we really hope that we can assist you, stay with you whenever you need help.

We do understand that the interface can make you feel confused at first but we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better.

We also sent an email to you and called you but we haven't seen your reply yet. So we do hope that we can help you as much as possible.

Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Glyco Skincare

Location Australia

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Fresh To Def Collective

Time spent using app About 2 months

I utilized their Homepage Utilization and I was not able to create the design I wanted. Thus, I decided to start over and create a new page. However, when I un-clicked the home page option it did not change the front page of my site. When I deleted the page I had created, it still did not reset my homepage. My site essentially was broken. I submitted a support ticket and did not hear back until late into the night. At this point I had already changed my Shopify site to a new website template because as a retailer I could not afford to have my site broken for an entire day. PageFly is a decent editor for the price, but I wish they responded faster to urgent support requests.

Iokita Shop

Location Italy

Too many bugs, very unstable. I lost days creating product pages and then having to uninstall the application. Too bad because it could be a good solution to modify the shopify pages, even if I do not understand shopify despite being a paid service and give practical solutions to its customers must create a whole market for monthly payment applications that making the calculation of all the apps that are used to make an e-commerce work the cost of maintaining the website becomes very high and I'm wondering why use these platforms and not Prestashop or Magento.

Previous 1