PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

WiggleLess

I really wish I could rank it higher. It has been a blessing to be able to create landing pages for my products. It helped my ROI immensely. Unfortunately, in these days of SEO, their page speed is much lacking. When you go to their site to find out how to speed it up, the article is very defensive, blaming the site speed on everything else. I set up a simple contact form using their base template and the Google Lighthouse speed rating was a 23. I will continue to use it until I can test other Shopify page builders and their speed. User experience is first and foremost today. Pagefly has an easy platform, so they are great at that. I'm trying to give my customers user experience and Pagefly isn't the best at that speed-wise.

November 23, 2021

I was checking your review very carefully and I am so sorry for the page speed issue you had. From the 3.0.0 version, our Developers optimized PageFly codes to make them clean and make sure there is no effect on customer’s store speed. However, I am very sorry for anything that made you unhappy with our app.
We really want to have an opportunity to serve you and to check the issue for you.
Your satisfaction is always our priority. We are always here for you.

THE B.O.D

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is always very quick and helpful - major highlight of the app. Special shoutout to Randy who just solved a full width issue we've been having for a while. At times the app itself is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be, but overall its doing what we need to.

November 23, 2021

We do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and see the issues of our app to improve it better and better.
With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always try to make this.
I and our whole team are checking the conversations to check all issues you had and we will try our best to make sure these issues won’t happen again.
Once again, we are so sorry for making you unsatisfied with our app, we will try our best to make PageFly better and fix all issues with our app.
Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations for us.

Please Don't Tell

The interface is GREAT to design custom things. But be aware, the Blog Post offer makes absolutely no sense. Blog posts are intended to be posted regularly - they are offering you... not 1 post per month, or 2 for 20 USD... it's 2 blog posts FOREVER, and that's it! That means you pay per year... 240$ to have 2 blogposts running, and if you want more.... like 20 (Which is still not much over the course of 1 year), they charge you even more... This is absolutely ridiculous. The best thing Pagefly should do is a plan for blogs... The price plan for the rest is fine, but not for blogs. Don't waste your time designing if you're planning to post regular blogs unless you want to pay the biggest plans for a simple blog.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on the App Store. I spent a lot of time reading your feedback and reading the ticket.

Customer satisfaction is always prioritized on top and our whole team is always trying to achieve this. I am so thankful that you will continue to build pages with PageFly.

Regarding the blog posts of our pricing plans, I discussed with my team about your recommendation, we are thankful to know your thoughts and we will have a detailed plan for this query.

Once again, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendations to PageFly and our service. We would like to keep you connected with us and assist you whenever you need.

Paint by Numbers

Location Spain

Sadly I found the app extremely confusing and frustrating to use. This is not "drag and drop." The rows and columns system, margins, and many more things are super time-consuming, with a long learning curve. The templates provided are scarce, average, and mostly seasonal, so unless you are a true expert with hours and hours under your belt using this app and marketing knowledge, you will not build any "high converting" anything from scratch. I spent hours trying to design a product page until I gave up. I couldn't get anything more than Windows 95 look website. I wanted to add a banner, the image got cropped in ways I could never imagine, and it was impossible to display it fully since there is no button you can simply tick for this. I was super hyped about this app, but it has been a total disappointment. You have control over many things, yes, but in the end, all those things have control over you. UPDATE: After leaving my review, a member for support reached out (called me four times). I did not reinstall the app or anything like that, but you can see they care, so bumping 2 stars more.

August 12, 2021

Hi Frank Ben,

I’m Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly. It's my pleasure to meet you.

Regarding your review on Shopify App Store, on behalf of the team, I would like to send you a sincere apology for everything that made you unhappy and unsatisfied with our app.

We tried to call you but sadly, we did not get any response from you so I want to write to you to explain.

It's sad to know that the app has been hard to use, and the templates have been of low quality. I will work with the Development and Product Design team to improve.

Regarding the banner issue you are mentioning, we really want to have a second chance to assist you.

I also check and see that you haven’t contacted us via Live chat. I would like to confirm that our PageFly support team is available 24/7, so whenever you need help, you just need to drop messages in the Live chat and we will respond immediately.

My team and I are waiting for your message, we are so looking forward to hearing from you to give us another chance to support and assist you.

Best Regards,
Kate | PageFly team

Nutcessity

I personally found this app very frustrating to use. I would find it useful if the 'bot'/chat help were able to talk on the phone or have a share-screen capability. I think issues would be sorted out much quicker if that was the case. I feel that their support tried to help me, but the platform seemed to have strange mini-bugs that made what I was creating look inaccurate.
Useful app, I found it hard to use.

May 6, 2021

Hi Mike,

On behalf of the PageFly Team, I really apologize for your bad experience with our app. This is our fault that made you unhappy and unsatisfied.

And I would like to thank you for your detailed review so we can know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
We still have many shortcomings in improving our app and our support, but we have been trying to improve all day by day.
Regarding the support call that you mentioned in your message, our team is planning this service type to implement it.

Your recommendations are always highly appreciated. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we are always willing to support you.

Best regards,

Teeny Little Paws

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support team deserves 10 stars or even more..they are absolutely great and very patient with useless newbies like me. They even did some CSS customization for me to have my store loking good, so thanks so much to the support team! As for the app I must say it's not that easy to use, I mean.. it's drag and drop and that should be enogh to build pages with ease, although I've noticed that different parts of the page (sessions, rows, colums) don't stay where I wanted them to stay but they where placed where they want!! It has been quite frustaiting for me to build my first page.. I had to keep moving things around hundreds of time to make the page look the way I wanted.. plus, once I finished building on the "all devices" and checked every single device page looking...well...oh my God.. the laptop one looked good, but tablet and especially mobile ones where all over the place.. if I moved something on one device view or changed font size to make things look good, they changed also on the other devices!! so it took me ages to make my page look nice on all the 3 devices..for this reason I'm sure PageFly hasn't the responsive feature, even if they say it has..when you build pages dont you expect to build one and look good on any device, you'll have to adjust every single part one by one on every single device view as best as you can and also have a bit of luck to find the right way to place them...this is the reason why I cannot give 5 stars.

December 11, 2020

Hi
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems.
We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not easy to use.
Regarding the responsiveness issue, I truly understand that this is not easy to achieve and our whole team is trying to improve PageFly better and better. Besides that, there are some problems that affect responsiveness such as image size, spacing, etc. Therefore, we hope that you can use PageFly more and we can work with you, assist you on the long road. We also have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Baba Store

Location Ireland

Generally it's very good. It can take a while to learn, as to me, some of the UI isn't very intuitive. The online help is good, though not always available in office hours to those of us in Europe. On the whole, it's a good, useful app.

Just editing to add. They put a very obviously unfinished page (lots of their own placeholder graphics etc) live by accident. Be a little careful with their support as some of it is poor - the good people seem very good, but they have some pretty inexperienced people on their help desk also and mistakes on their part can be pretty disastrous.

We ended up with totally messed up front page - live for several hours as this happened outside our office hours. We now emphasise to them that pages should NOT be put live without our expressly okaying this.

Monkerdize - Authorized Merchandise Games & TV Shows

Location Germany

The app is nice, it's very user friendly and has ALOT of options to play around. Click and drag.

I'll give it 3 stars because I payed for the PRO plan, but here's the gimmick. I'm making a new homepage for my store. And what do homepages have? Slideshows at the top of the page, they are very important because it's the biggest and most eye-catching part of the website, and by having more than one image there, you can present the client, in a clear way, what your store sells and is about.

So what? Slideshows are not included in the PRO plan. EVERYTHING is included, EXCEPT the slideshow. Basically they want me to pay 20usd/month just for a slideshow... Doesn't make ANY sense to me. ANY!!! Fix this please.

My Atomic Fit

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very difficult to use and most of the good templates and features are on the pro version, which is not free. They need to work on the user interface to make it more intuitive. I shouldn't have to spend 10 minutes trying to add a simple picture.

Edit #1:
Sellersmith (the creator) contacted me after my first review and convinced me to give it another try. After spending some time with it I'm learning how to use the app better. It still could use some work on the intuitiveness side. It has a bit of a learning curve. But it's not a bad app. No coding, so that's awesome!
It definitely is capable of a lot. It's just not always easy to figure out how to use it. The good templates are still on the paid version. But it's not too expensive. And if you decide to switch back to the free version you can keep the pages you already built (so they tell me). So that's cool. I'm going to keep using it for now and see how it goes.

Edit #2:
I’ll let this be my final update. I’ve been working with this app for about a week now and the best way to summarize it is: It gets the job done. But not smoothly.
Basically it has a lot of features and capabilities, but it’s like pulling teeth trying to get them to work. I’m fairly tech-savvy and I’ve got some graphic design experience and I struggled to get this app to work. I have to take frequent breaks from using it because it’s so frustrating.
Simple actions that should be quick and easy like moving a piece of text from one part of a page/section to another takes a solid 10 minutes to figure out and requires deleting and inserting and moving and all kinds of work-arounds. And there’s really no reason it shouldn’t be a simple drag and drop. The developers need to place their app next to ones like PowerPoint and emulate them. Simplify tasks so that they don’t require a whole process to accomplish.
At the end of the day (week) I got a couple of nice looking pages made. But boy was it challenging. The program is effective, but not intuitive. It has some bugs (like pressing the “undo” button once and having it leap 12 steps back). But I’ll keep it for now because it’s free. If it cost money I wouldn’t keep it. It’s not worth the headache and I’m on a tight budget. But for a free app it’s a pretty good deal.

Robot Cleaner Store

App worked fine for a few weeks and now the page I created no longer loads. These things happen, but their customer service is absolutely awful. Having support for any app or software is almost just as important as the app itself.

And their support team is almost non existent. I'm grateful I actually got a response, but it's been back and forth with no solution in sight. They've forgotten what the original issue is and respond once every 12 hrs or so. They have no sense of urgency nor do they care about their customers.

DO NOT install this app and use if you expect customer support to help with the eventual issues it will have.

*After reading my review on here, their support was able to fix my issue within a few minutes. They missed my email granting them access to my shopify account but not when I resent it to them. So what could have been fixed 3 days ago, was fixed within 5 minutes after my poor review, which I've since updated from 1 star to 3. Make of it what you will.