PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

FictionNewYork.com

Of the similar apps I don't think any of them have as robust an offering as PageFly does on the lowest paid tier which I'm grateful for.

I honestly think some of the apps like this go overboard to the point where you'd just be better off to pay a developer to make your desired changes instead of paying for an app like this in perpetuity.

@ only $10 a month it makes sense to use an app like this but if the price were to go up I'd probably reconsider.

Anyway, I'm using the app for landing pages and some other pages. I'm especially pleased to see that photos uploaded an added under PageFly aren't compressed to within an inch of their lives as happens with Shopify natively.

I'm awarding 4 stars instead of 5 because the support is spotty.

When I first reached out this 1st (before being a paid user) the support rep I got was outstanding. (Shout out to Touquir)

The second time I used the contact form on their site and got no reply for several days. I eventually used the chat box in the app and then got timely help although they could not resolve my issue.

So I thought I guess chat within the app is the best way of getting timely help so I sent another message inquiring as to the possibility of creating a custom 404 page with PageFly - no reply and that was well over a week ago.

So basically their support ranges from fantastic to non-existent.

Ritual Energy

Good App, still working through some bugs but gives a nice level of customizability to pages, that's why it's not a full 5 stars.

CORKBRICK EUROPE

There was a bug in the conversion but I contacted the support and the response was highly efficient. I am still exploring it. Just wanted to leave this comment to recognise the customer support team.

52 Hike Challenge

Just started using this and it helps! It needs a bit more development when working with it from scratch, but super handy anyway.

TV Jones

Helps me build pages quickly and more efficiently than with Shopify on its own. This has led to more completed pages with less effort which is always a plus.

Art Design Consultants

Great app! While your Shopify theme can override some of the app's formatting features, PageFly's support team is always there to help set it straight.

Wolff Industries, Inc.

I've been using this app for a few days now and enjoying it so far. It is pretty easy to create visually pleasing landing pages as opposed to the blank page default in Shopify. We use it to compliment our chosen theme. I've used the live chat and had my question answered very quickly. Thanks Pagefly.

Boheme Collective

Great app to use when the templates you have are just not enough. Personable customer service is the icing on the cake. I would recommend to anyone using Shopify for their online store. great

Weirdo Workshop, LLC

This app does a pretty good job for everything it talks about. For a developer to customize code it not that great. I wanted to create a custom code that I could apply to all pages so that I don't repeat myself. Unfortunately, there is no option to do it. Other than this, it is a fantastic app and I am quite happy using it.

Moukly

Customer service is great, the app is great since shopify themes don't give you enough options, I'm waiting on new sections and layouts updates.

Previous 1 3